Lightning

ATTN: captainoblivious and 99 SVT Bolt

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2001 | 04:45 AM
|
Post ATTN: captainoblivious and 99 SVT Bolt

sorry, i just saw your questions in the other post, so i figured i'd answer them here.

captainoblivious - thank you, just wait until it is finished.

99 SVT Bolt - I have them made so that everything involving the seat is fully functional. I needed it that way because i'm a rather tall 6'5", so leg/head room is important. The center console is snug when seat is all the way back, but still can be rotated with a effort.

If either of you has anymore questions, comments, or concerns, just holler. later.

------------------
'00 Black L'

AFTERMARKET STEREO: Memphis ST1000D amp(1100w@1ohm), Memphis ST3004 amp (75Wx4@4ohm), Memphis PR93 3-way 6x9's (Front), Fultron 2-way 5x7's (Rear), 2 Memphis 15-ST104D (10"Dual Voice Coil Subs), Custom Vinyl boxes and amp rack, Cascade Audio and Dynamat Xtreme Dampening Material in Doors and back of cab.

PLANNED MODS: Many Many Performance mods, Kenwood KVT-910DVD, Lightning Audio Stiffening Capacitor, A.R.E. LSII Bed Cover (possibly with a Fiero wing), BedRug Bed Liner, Clear Corners, Powdercoated Billet Grill, 'Vader' Custom License Plate, Window Tint, ?20 inch rims?, more, more, more....

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FUNDS!!

Old 06-08-2001 | 06:31 AM
Zbornac

At 6'0" I drive with the seat almost all the way back.

Thanks for the info

Andy

Quick Reply: ATTN: captainoblivious and 99 SVT Bolt