Lightning

Is The Lightning Forum Dead?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008 | 06:04 PM
The forums have cycles just as does the weather.

And Rich, as some here may know as well, you got youself banned, and it was your freind who did the banning, so you may want to put up the full facts, and to clarify a bit I am banned on ONE site, yes only ONE, I am sure you can count to ONE, right?

I am not going to toot my whistle too much but you should not compare yourself to Tim, or say how much you contribute, since that groups you in with alot of people including myself, you contribute very little other than your hostile attitude, and petty immature posts when you're not treated like the god you think you are for some reason.

Old 06-12-2008 | 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Hostile03SVT
I try to stay away from any forum that "****tain" I mean Pitstain is apart of.. of wait hes banned from all forums butthe one I help to build, and im banned there now.. lol.. Him and JJ the two people on the forums that make it unwanted to visit. Useless posts by the two of them and niether one of them can never back what they yap about.. I am always on the forums looking for new ideas and posting some new things as well. Im in it for the long haul..
Lets keep the personal attacks to a minimum. Unless you want to be a lurker here as well.

Things have been pretty slow around this specific section. The since Internet Brands has bought the site maybe they will use thier reach to get some vendors involved that will help drive traffic. The rest of the site is still doing well.

Old 06-12-2008 | 06:22 PM
The drama can sometimes be fun, but mostly it's just one bunch of illiterate dimwits sniping at another bunch of illiterate dimwits, over some topic that just doesn't matter. I usually just skip over those threads.

I come to these boards not for friendship, comradarie (sp?), or chitchat, I come here for mental stimulation from tech.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events. Great minds talk about ideas."

Old 06-12-2008 | 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Skelton
The drama can sometimes be fun, but mostly it's just one bunch of illiterate dimwits sniping at another bunch of illiterate dimwits, over some topic that just doesn't matter. I usually just skip over those threads.

I come to these boards not for friendship, comradarie (sp?), or chitchat, I come here for mental stimulation from tech.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events. Great minds talk about ideas."
I think we should see if we can get Tim and Raoul to battle. That would be fun to read

Old 06-12-2008 | 06:44 PM
i bet on the lettuce head

Old 06-12-2008 | 06:45 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Originally Posted by Silver_2000
...Things have been pretty slow around this specific section....
I can't believe you typed that.
They are going to put you on half wages.

Old 06-12-2008 | 06:46 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Originally Posted by lightninquick
i bet on the lettuce head
I always knew it was you.

Old 06-12-2008 | 06:51 PM
|
Originally Posted by Silver_2000
I think we should see if we can get Tim and Raoul to battle. That would be fun to read

Sounds like a mismatch of epic proportions to me.

Old 06-12-2008 | 06:53 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Originally Posted by Odin's Wrath
Sounds like a mismatch of epic proportions to me.
Don't try to goad.
I'm holding out for Pay-Per-View.

Old 06-12-2008 | 06:58 PM
|
Originally Posted by Raoul
Don't try to goad.
I'm holding out for Pay-Per-View.

I wouldn't presume to do that.

Old 06-12-2008 | 07:02 PM
|
Originally Posted by Tim Skelton

That's a very telling and interesting post.

Old 06-12-2008 | 07:05 PM
I refuse to fight someone who has done me no wrong.

Even a simple goatherder who has been know to pass bad checks.

[Plus, if I win, I only beat a simple goatherder. But if I lose, I got whipped by a simple goatherder. That could be career-threatening]

Old 06-12-2008 | 07:40 PM
Wink What Else Can We Do To Our Lightnings

My lightning is so heavy modded but it is still street driveable,Why don't all the vendors get together and have a half price sale on all superchargers turbos etc. By the way what ever happen to leeann vinnie and rob.????

Old 06-12-2008 | 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Raoul
I can't believe you typed that.
They are going to put you on half wages.
Internet Brands indicated that the M&A pipeline looks strong. In fact, with the soft environment, sellers may be more motivated to do deals. And, with $76.9 million in the bank, Internet Brands still has some firepower for transactions.
Its clear that a pay cut was required.

Old 06-12-2008 | 09:28 PM
I check here pretty much daily. I still love the Lightning as much as I ever did - if a brand new one off the showroom floor with zero miles and no fart solution in the seats was available right now I'd buy it, lol. I also like browsing svtperformance but I don't really like NLOC at all, a little too over-moderated for me. I don't really like that BigD guy's attitude/personality. Never had a personal conflict with him, but, if I don't like someone I just don't bother with them.

As far as me ever getting rid of my Lightning, that's only going to happen when I can afford a GT500. Otherwise, I'd rather drive a Lightning then anything else.

Quick Reply: Is The Lightning Forum Dead?