Lightning

LIGHTNING INSURANCE A MONTH

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2001 | 10:30 PM
|
Angry

YOUR MY PROBLEM, DRIVING A DAMN RETARD BUS IN THE LEFT LANE OF TRAFFIC DOING 10 UNDER THE LIMIT, YOU JACK OFF

------------------
99 COBRA, DE-MODDED

Old 06-14-2001 | 10:36 PM
l-matt,

It's pretty clear nothing is YOUR fault. Re-read what you've wrote throughout this thread and ask yourself, "self, is any of this my fault?"

You're just like most of kids on my short bus. You'll be wiser if/when you grow up.

[This message has been edited by Hurricane Larry (edited 06-15-2001).]

Old 06-14-2001 | 11:02 PM
With that record in California, you would probably be paying for a bus pass.

$1,100 per year here.

------------------
Red 00"
Pro-M mass air
Swanson chip
Aluminum driveshaft
Jay Lincoln homemade
traction bars
*******'s bed cover
Wet Okoles
Lightning floor mats
Email: jaylincolncobra@aol.com

"UNLESS YOU'RE THE LEAD DOG, THE VIEW NEVER CHANGES"
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4292716723

Old 06-15-2001 | 01:08 AM
Angry

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by L-MATT:
7 POINTS IN FLA IS ONLY 2 TICKETS, 1 OVER 15 AND ONE UNDER.....BOTH WERE IN MY SALEEN THE WEEK I GOT IT, I HAD A TACOMA BEFORE AND WASNT NEARLY AS HARD TO SPEED AND NOT GET CAUGHT, THAT DAMN SALEEN WAS A COP MAGNET</font>
And you are wondering why your rates are so high? And you don't think a Lightening is a cop magnet also? Take some advise from a former insurance underwriter... each state has bench mark premiums and then they look at the risk pool and adjust them... you are under 25, a male, and you like to drive fast vehicles fast... just be happy they offer you coverage since without it you can not legally drive in your state. Oh and try 1-800-auto-pro... they might be able to help.

Old 06-15-2001 | 01:11 AM
BfB
Banned For Rules Violations
Hey, you lil dweeb, get off our board. We DO NOT want you here. Anymore BS like this out of you and you're banned...got it?

Old 06-15-2001 | 01:20 AM
I'm 21 and Drive a 2000 5.4L Extended Cab 4x4 Off-Road Flairside. With a $1,000,000 umbrella policy through State Farm and a perfect record I pay $550 every 6 months. But, I also know the difference between the usage of YOUR and YOU'RE so maybe thats why I pay less! LOL

------------------
2000 Extended Cab F-150
4X4 Offroad
Flairside Oxford White
AirRaid FIPK
2001 L Tails
2001 L 3rd Brake Light
2001 L Corners
Pioneer DEH8000
12 Disc Changer
Custom Amp Rack
Rockford Fosgate Punch 160
Rockford Fosgate 10" SUB
Keypad Mod
Polar Bear Brushguard
2 160 Watt K.C.'s, Duraliner Bed Liner
AVS hood deflector
AVS Vent Visors

Old 06-15-2001 | 02:30 AM
|
HEY BFB, I WAS A LITTLE OUTRAGED THAT NUMB NUTS GOT SO UP TIGHT ABOUT MY CAPS, TALKING TO ME LIKE IM SOME SORTA SHORT BUS RIDER, IVE BEEN USING THE INTERNET SINCE 286'S CAME OUT, I USE CAPS BECAUSE ITS EASIER FOR ME TO READ ON MY 3 YEAR OLD DSTN LAPTOP SCREEN, I DIDNT SEE OWNER ANYWHERE IN YOUR PROFILE SO IM NOT SURE WHY YOU CALLED THIS YOUR BOARD?? COULD YOU EXPLAIN? I HAVE POSTED ON BON FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND NEVER GOT FLAMED FOR USING CAPS LOCK...IM JUST HERE TO GET AND GIVE ANY USEFUL INFO I CAN GET OR GIVE ABOUT THE TRUCK I WANT OR THE CAR I HAD, FROM NOW ON I WILL ONLY TYPE IN CAPS, AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT IGNORE ME, AS I WILL IGNORE YOU

------------------
99 COBRA, DE-MODDED

Old 06-15-2001 | 02:32 AM
|
AND BTW, BFB AND BUS DRIVER, MY COBRA WAS FASTER THAN EITHER OF YOUR TRUCKS EVER WILL BE, MORE HP TOO SO DONT START THE 5000LB DISADVANTAGE STORIES...IM TRADING BECAUS IM TIRED OF SHIFTING AND CANT TOW MY JETSKI ANYHERE WITH OUT A TRUCK....AND I BLEW OUT MY TRANNY...A FEW TIMES

------------------
99 COBRA, DE-MODDED

Old 06-15-2001 | 04:54 AM
I pay 1200 a year for 2 cars. If you had 7 points in NJ, yes my friend you WOULD be riding a bus, unless you could afford 3000/3500 a year.

------------------
1999 Black Lightning
  • 1940 of 4000
Traded for: 2001 Silver Bolt
  • Adopted 3/24/01
  • Red Line Water Wetter
  • Wet Okole's
  • Bed Rug
  • JL Stage II Ram air
  • Chipless in Jersey

OUT WITH THE OLD....IN WITH THE NEW

Old 06-15-2001 | 05:05 AM
State Farm - $550 every 6 months
How much are you paying on the mustang?

Later, Justin

Old 06-15-2001 | 06:08 AM
Exclamation

You could forget even driving in Virginia with two tickets, especially a Lightning, I was quoted $330 a month for full coverage, and that's 'after' I shopped around, and I was 22 and with a clean record. My insurance isn't too bad on my Lariat, it's only $65 a month for 8 months out of the year, but the Lightning was way up there, I wouldn't have been able to mod or probably not even put gas in it.

------------------
1997 F150 Lariat Three Door Extended Cab Flareside 4x4, Two tone Pacific Green w/ Harvest Gold, Tan Leather Interior, Ford Premium Sound w/ CD Changer, Lund Solar Visor, Leather Tonneau Bedcover, K&N Air Filter, VentVisors
Wish List: Lund Racer Back Cab Spolier, Lund Shadow Winshield Wiper Cover, Lund Steps, RhinoLiner Spray-In Bedliner, Vortech Super Charger, Brush Guard, Hidden Winch, Lighted Ford Logo, I'll list more when I think of it...

Old 06-15-2001 | 08:27 AM
HAHAHAH i'm really sorry people, but i have to chim something in here. I found this line so damned funny

Quote : "IVE BEEN USING THE INTERNET SINCE 286'S CAME OUT"

Now with 286's i'm assuming you are talking about the first CPU's available to the consumer public? Now these things hit in the mid 80's and were thousands and thousands of dollars. We're talking like 8k for a decent computer just to run a small 1-2k notepad type program. The Internet really made it's way into homes with the start of Prodigy, Compuserv, and AOL back around 1992. By this time the original Pentium cpu was out. In the 80's the Internet was just starting being built to be used as a document library of sorts and for goverment, educational facilities, and the medical field. NO home users even used the Internet till the 90's. Now where you get that you were using the "Internet" back in the mid 80's with a 286 (By the way, 286's didn't even have modems, there were no such consumer modems back them) is just rediculous. How old were you in 1985? Going on the fact that you are 19, you would have been around 3-4 years old! I'm thinking you were born in either 1981 or 1982? So you're telling me at the tender age of 3/4 you were using a 286 computer to access the Internet, when in 1985 there were no such things!!!!! You must work for the goverment or something (can't wait to hear your actual reply to all of this) and been some test lab baby with super-human intelligence that they linked up to a computer at the age of 3!! Thats FUKING AMAZING!!!

If you have a Saleen....why do you want a lightning? If you could afford a Saleen, why can you not afford a Lightning? A 30k automobile and you are whinning about the insurance rate? You are 19 for christ sake with a ****ty driving record! You might want to take that 30k and get a decent education (it's more than apparent that you need one) and maybe then you can get a decent job and quit suckin off mom's titty and asking daddy for your allowance every week, so you can actually pay for and respect a lightning.

Oh yeah, if you are wealthy enough to purchase a "tacoma, saleen, and Lightning", why is your stupid *** buying a DSTN screen 3 years ago? Kinda odd.

Childs play. Class dismissed.

Old 06-15-2001 | 08:27 AM
|
STANG "DROPPED" TO 1698 EVERY 6 MO. WITH MY 19TH B-DAY

Old 06-15-2001 | 08:35 AM
|
I HAD PRDIGY IN THE EARLY 90'S WHEN IT WAS SLOW AS **** ON A 1200 BAUD MODEM, ON A 286 THAT MY PARENTAS PAID LIKE 6 GRAND FOR...IT WAS A BLACK SCREEN WITH GOLD TYPE...MY SALEEN WAS A 97 VERT THAT GOT STOLEN, I BOUGHT IT RIGHT AND THE INSURANCE CO. GAVE ME 9000 OVER MY PAYOFF WHEN NO ONE COULD FIND IT, SO THEN I PUT 5000 DOWN ON MY COBRA AND FINANCED THAT MYSELF, AS I WILL BE WITH MY LIGHTNING, WHAT WHERE YOUR KIDS DOIN A WEEK AFTER TURNING 19?? I SELL USED CARS A THE TOYOTA DEALER AND HAVE FOR THE PAST 9 MONTHS, BEFORE THAT I SOLD AT A FORD/SVT/SALEEN DEALER- WHERE I BOUGHT MY SALEEN FOR SUCH A GREAT PRICE. MY YTD IS ALMOST 40 GRAND RIGHT NOW, MY GOAL IS 60 BUT IM SURE I WILL PASS IT

Old 06-15-2001 | 08:40 AM
So to make up for your hotheadedness, insults, and immaturity, you attempt to confound us with your paycheck stubs?

How long you've been on the internet is not a matter here (from someone who bought a new 286 in 1986 for $2.5k, which I still own, your parents were WAY overcharged), it's a matter of courtesy and effort. It doesn't take much effort to properly type, but it does prove a lot of courtesy.

------------------
'93 Black Lightning #4317

Quick Reply: LIGHTNING INSURANCE A MONTH