Lightning

1995 Lightning WIW?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008 | 01:13 AM
|
Thumbs down 1995 Lightning WIW?

Hi,

I found a 1995 Lighting locally and was wondering what you guys would think it is worth. Trying to find the appropriate price.

The only things not stock is a K&N air filter, and an alpine deck. Other than that, its a white truck, in great condition with 107,XXX miles on it.

About how much would be a fair price to offer, or what are they generally worth?

Thanks for the help,
Jared

Old 07-12-2008 | 03:25 AM
Originally Posted by SactoLightning
Hi,

I found a 1995 Lighting locally and was wondering what you guys would think it is worth. Trying to find the appropriate price.

The only things not stock is a K&N air filter, and an alpine deck. Other than that, its a white truck, in great condition with 107,XXX miles on it.

About how much would be a fair price to offer, or what are they generally worth?

Thanks for the help,
Jared
Any pics of it?? I live in NJ and in South Jersey there was a really nice white 95 with the same mileage.. the previous owner was a NLOC member.. wondering if it is the same truck...

Old 07-12-2008 | 09:57 AM
It's worth whatever your willing to pay. You can get one from 3 grand up to 10 grand depending on the condition. I bought mine 3 years ago for 7500.00 and don't regret it, except at the gas pump. Post some pictures and do some research and you cant go wrong. Good luck

Quick Reply: 1995 Lightning WIW?