Lightning

New Lightning/SVT news.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Considering it is a Ford, SVT also did a decent job on the creature comforts in all of their vehicles, anyone who would remove them is ruining something IMO........

I'll shut up now too......

Old 08-02-2008, 02:04 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Hostile03SVT
IMHO its people that want to take a 5,000lb brick and throw it into a turn and expect it to handle like a Mustang, that are ruining the SVT Mystique..

SVT made their vehicles to be a bit versatile.. Its all about personal preferance on what the owner of that SVT product intends to do with what they own..
what? mustangs handle good? HAH lol

i'd take a fazda probe to autocross over a mustang anyday.

Old 08-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Klitch
what? mustangs handle good? HAH lol

i'd take a fazda probe to autocross over a mustang anyday.
Probe??? LMFAO!!!

Old 08-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
hey, its still kinda a ford. you should go drive a gt, 93+ theyre pretty fun and cheap. then youll know why i said to autocross it.

lower it with quality spring/strut comb, get a strut bar to help keep things straight and you've got a car to play with for less than 2k in most cases.

Old 08-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Klitch
hey, its still kinda a ford. you should go drive a gt, 93+ theyre pretty fun and cheap. then youll know why i said to autocross it.

lower it with quality spring/strut comb, get a strut bar to help keep things straight and you've got a car to play with for less than 2k in most cases.
But not near as much fun as trying to make a pig fly !!!

Speaking of which, I just saw the newest SVTOA Enthuisiast and it has a great article about whether the GT500 Shelby is SHELBY / FORD / or SVT ...

After riding in the SHELBY GT500KR at Gingverman, I have to say it is the best handling stock vehicle from Ford that I have ever ridden in ... (And that includes the FORD GT)

Quick Reply: New Lightning/SVT news.