Lightning

Cervini hood ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2001 | 09:56 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hilander:
Tried calling Cervini this morning but was on hold for 20 mins. Anyway can anyone tell me does the ram air hood come with the mesh inserts like in the pic on their web sight?
Also any other experience regarding this hood would be nice. One more thing anybody got pics of this hood or other hoods on a silver L?

</font>

Old 06-21-2001 | 10:07 PM
[I found cervini to be really arrogant.I own an auto business,that specializes in street rods and trucks.They (Ralph @) cervini wouldnt give me any discount on the hoods unless I bought 2 and then only 10%. Big deal!They do not make the only hood in town, and wIth their arrogance, I would hate to deal with them in the event of a warranty problem!So far we have installed a wide varity of hoods, and had great cooperation with all of the Companys we have used! In my opinion! buy from peoplle you can deal with,that arent arrogant! ]Originally posted by Hilander:
Tried calling Cervini this morning but was on hold for 20 mins. Anyway can anyone tell me does the ram air hood come with the mesh inserts like in the pic on their web sight?
Also any other experience regarding this hood would be nice. One more thing anybody got pics of this hood or other hoods on a silver L?

[/QUOTE]

Quick Reply: Cervini hood ?