Lightning

Black Lightning in PA "Coolman" plates

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black Lightning in PA "Coolman" plates

Anybody know this douche? He pulled in front of my truck today and brake checked my student driver...You should just change your plate to dumbass doing something like that in front of a 80k lb vehicle..your sooo lucky I wasnt driving because your truck would of been remodeled and it would of all been caught on my dash cam...as it is, soon as I can get home and make a copy of the recording im going to forward a copy to PA DOT..not that they will do much, i doubt, but at least you will be in their files...Ive sent one vehicle to the junkyard already(others fault) and my truck drives away so have at it...

Chris

Last edited by cobra331a4y; 08-10-2008 at 06:18 PM. Reason: .
Old 08-11-2008, 01:34 AM
Tell your local police. They will/should at least put a memo on his record for reckless driving. This will make future police pullovers more interesting for him/her!

Old 08-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Black Lightning in PA

Two wrongs don't make it right, if you had been driving!

Sounds like you both need to cool down, he probally passed you on the right
because you and your student driver were in the left lane.
Just my opinion but large trucks do not belong in the passing lane in dense traffic. There is know way they can clear the lane quickly in an emergency, an all they do is make traffic worse. Especially when drivers are stuck behind them and do stupid moves to express their opinion.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:30 PM
I live in Central FL the local police wont care but thanks..and no he didnt pass on right, we came off of a side road and turned into the right lane..The L was not in site down the crossroad.....I drive in the left lane all the time(unless posted)just to **** the four wheelers off and hold you up...We have just as much right to the passing lane as you do but usually out of courtesy we stay right... Most,not all of you ,cut us off all day everyday so its my revenge..lol make you late to starbucks or ballerina class.........

Old 08-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No wonder there's so many dumb azz truck drivers on the road,,,your teaching them!

Phil

Last edited by phil6608; 08-12-2008 at 03:57 AM.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cobra331a4y
...<Snip>.....I drive in the left lane all the time(unless posted)just to **** the four wheelers off and hold you up...We have just as much right to the passing lane as you do but usually out of courtesy we stay right... Most,not all of you ,cut us off all day everyday so its my revenge..lol make you late to starbucks or ballerina class...<Snip>
You are an a$$hole and a troll...

Go away.

Old 08-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Wow some people take things so literal but as for troll well,I was on here before you knew what a lightning was I bet,late 99 early 00. Hence the Y at the end of nick...Lost email,password and interest,,too many kids got lightnings

Old 08-11-2008, 11:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The L was on his way to Starbucks and recognized your truck from last week when you held him up in the fast lane and thought it would hold you up in slow lane.

Just a thought

Quick Reply: Black Lightning in PA "Coolman" plates