Lightning

Any Good Performance Shops in FL ???

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a 4.6 turbo with over 1200 RW hp daily driver no cage .. its got to run in the 5s wow thats good ??? ac & All

Old 12-25-2008, 08:44 PM
No one does just Lightnings but I think he ment that he wants someone who has lots of experience tuning lightnings or specializes in them. I have heard good things about sam so if you feal like driving 6+ hours for a tune, that would be the place to go. remember that a dyno is not the end all be all of tuning. if sal still tuned that would be my top choice for you but unfortunalty he no longer tunes The best place to tune is the track or highway. a dyno is excellent for getting everything just about perfect then the track is for perfection. Your setup is a very typical setup that tuners have writen tunes for a hundred times which is why I recommend email. 1200hp out of a single turbo 4.6 would be oh so fun. NO CAGE my God that chassis has got to be flexin harder han Arnold after 10 cycles of deca. Thats what I call a daily driver.

Old 12-26-2008, 01:17 PM
Ya sounds like Sams the man for the lightnings .. 1200 hp Ya im surprised the doors still shut That could be a 7 sec car.... ?? At PBIR there teck guys wont let you on the track like that...

Quick Reply: Any Good Performance Shops in FL ???