Lightning

Come one come all!!!!! FFW Sept8-9th

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2001 | 12:32 PM
|
Lightbulb Come one come all!!!!! FFW Sept8-9th

Just wanted to let all you know we have FFW at Cordova Dragstrip Sept. 8-9th....It's a decent track and should be fun.Reality1,BigD,Baby Jake,and probably Lightning Bob should be there,come on down!!!!!!!!!
Speedin Bob,if your planning on coming don't be carrying anything around and mess up that ankle again....
Hope we see alot of you there.
Jerry
J MAN

Old 08-10-2001 | 04:04 PM
Jerry

Are you bringing the beer? I never got my share from your previous outings. I'll bet Baby Jake took care of them for me.

I do plan to be at Cordova with another new mod which should get me very deep into the 12's.

See you soon,

Lightning Bob

Old 08-11-2001 | 12:18 AM
|
Bob
You bring your variety of chips and mods,think it's time I juice the L.....can't stay ahead of you...say can you tell me if there is any adjustment necessary on the traction bars you have , i just put mine on and was just wondering if they require adjusting.
Thanks
Jerry
Hey, we'll save a few brewskys for ya!!!! Jake didn't get em all,but almost!!!!!!
take care,see ya soon

Old 08-11-2001 | 06:14 AM
Talking

Hello JM and SB,

As I sit here typing this, good English bitter in my hand, I feel sorry for you guys....safely tucked away in your beds I have the dates on my planner, and WILL be there....work be damned!

I will be back today (Sat. the 11th)...are you going to the track Sunday to play Jerry?? When does the NO2 go in??

Cheers from the Heathrow AA lounge...just another bitter, and then on the plane

...Dwight...

PS SB, I will also be providing refreshments

Old 08-11-2001 | 10:54 AM
|
Talking

Hi Dwight,
As far as the track, we would have to go to Earlville or something I'm not sure Cordova is open on sundays.Jim and I went last night he was running well, and I think I has a 12.87 best, not real happy with it, it's nice and cool. As per my usual Tropy round of eliminations,yes I had to run a Friggin motorcycle and round 1 went to the two wheeler by about 15'.I still think they outta make em run against eachother,but I'm sure thats just my opinion...Anyway let me know when you hit town,we have company from california that will be leaving monday,then back to serious non work,LOL.
Take Care
Jerry

Quick Reply: Come one come all!!!!! FFW Sept8-9th