|
ATTN: Sal

Hey, so what happened to my chip?

Old 08-13-2001 | 01:43 PM
From: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
thought you outgrew this behavior? phone? Fax? email? his board? not here

Old 08-13-2001 | 06:36 PM
|
BOB I don't see why everybody's got to bitch about me posting on here about a simple freaking question. All I wanted to know was if he sent it out. thats it.

Is that little question going to take up allot of this sites space and time. NO.

Sal's on this site more then any other site and as soon as I posted this message I got immediate response within about 5 minutes. Thats why I post here!

Everybody on this site is starting to get to a bunch of old grandma bitchs and I can't stand it.

This site is going to suck major donkey ***** if people keep on being bitchy about everything.

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2001 | 06:42 PM
Unhappy

I'm sorry, but having that many exclamation points in a post is against the old grandma bitching charter. Clearly forbidden. Please refrain from such time and space wasting.

Old 08-13-2001 | 09:20 PM
Banned

Everybody on this site is starting to get to a bunch of old grandma bitchs and I can't stand it.
You called RT?

If you guys can't play nice I'm going to turn this truck around and we'll just go home.

Old 08-13-2001 | 09:30 PM
LOL!!!

Old 08-13-2001 | 09:31 PM
From: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
Question

Joe,

You may have forgotten, it happens to whippersnappers, so let me refresh your memory in that my post was a "Cliffnotes" version of a request made by Moderator Doug and/or Webmaster Steve not too very long ago to cease creating threads of this nature. I'm not exactly sure who authored this request however I'm more than happy to research, locate, and quote it for you.

shall we continue?

Old 08-13-2001 | 09:37 PM
String him up, Speedy.

Let's make an example of this "Leader of the Whippersnappers".

When the other 'snappers see his decomposing carcass swinging in the breeze, they'll think twice before raing hell in our pleasant little community.

Old 08-13-2001 | 09:42 PM
RTKilla

The Junior Moderator did fine.....

The issue is that Steve, they guy who owns the site and pays all the bills doesnt want these kinds of posts clogging his server. Nuff said.

The fact that Sal doesnt check his site has been addressed and I think he is working on it.

Doug

Old 08-13-2001 | 10:01 PM
What, no donkey ball pictures? TampaSVT must not be watching the board too closely.

Old 08-13-2001 | 11:11 PM
Banned
Originally posted by Silver_2000_!
RTKilla

The Junior Moderator did fine.....

The issue is that Steve, they guy who owns the site and pays all the bills doesnt want these kinds of posts clogging his server. Nuff said.

The fact that Sal doesnt check his site has been addressed and I think he is working on it.

Doug
I don't get it nor will I ever?

Rtkiller = "what exactly did I do?"

Set oChecksal = CreateObject(rikiller,problem)

if = nochip then
oChecksal.bitch= rtkiller
else
rtkiller=gotchip
end if

While lightning.unhappy
.badrunning
.ownerunhappy
. forumunhappy
endwhile

Set osalworking(gotourmonies,product)
set silver2000(alwayspissed,posts)

Now I'm stuck can any one help me solve this algorithm?

Quick Reply: ATTN: Sal