Lightning

When It's Time...........

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2001, 10:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't worry about those comments. Not a big deal. Were going to be sad to see you go. Good luck in the future. You had alot of knowledge to share and even I have put it to use.

Old 08-14-2001, 10:49 AM
Man Spiro I hate to see you selling your stuff....that must truly hurt. What ever is going on it's none of our business. For you to sell something that means so much to you shows how serious you are about your convictions. I hope you still stick around for some friendly advice. Take care and good luck. Jeff

Old 08-14-2001, 11:01 AM
Thanks Guys

Honestly...this was one of the hardest choices for me to make. But I know it's for the best. There's just too much BS that comes along with being Spiro99SVT

I do plan to be around from time to time. I personally have made way too many friends here in the L world to just leave all together. And the 30+ e-mails that I have received since last night only remind me of that.

THE GREEK

Old 08-14-2001, 12:12 PM
Hey Spiro- Sorry to hear the news, but I think we all understand .. Its kinda like little league baseball, it was so fun untill it got so competitive...

Good luck , Drop me an e-mail if you like to. Take Care--Neil

nminor@peoplepc.com

Old 08-14-2001, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Spiro99SVT
Dont turn this into something guys...YOU DONT KNOW THE WHOLE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BUZZ OFF...

OPINIONS are like A@@holes....we all have them

THE GREEK
Another reason to keep it off the boards! You do know the whole deal, and why so many things have gone wrong.
Opinions? Yep we all have them including you.
BUZZ OFF? Nope, I think to much of you to see you trash yourself in this manner. Either do it right or don't do it at all.
I don't need to know the whole deal. All I need to see is you handle it right, and not by passing the blame on to anyone else.

Old 08-14-2001, 01:19 PM
LOL...OK EVERYONE....LETS GET MAD AT SPIRO for SOMETHING ...LOL

blah....blah......blah....

All the more reason to reassure me of my decision.

THE GREEK

Old 08-14-2001, 01:20 PM
PFA
Guys,
I think this is HIS way of saying he's out of the business. It is not needed to be known what has happened in his personal/business life, that is his business. He is merely trying to not bash anyone particular here, and start any wars. Have some RESPECT for the guy for doing it the way HE wants to. He could have just left the board all together and not said anything.

Old 08-14-2001, 01:24 PM
REVISED PARTS LIST

EATON M112 BLOWER

Complete supercharger with only 30K wear. The rotors do have some TEFLON peeling off, like all the others do. Includes: Underdrive pulley (installed), Stock TB, upper Intake,intercooler,. Asking 600 dollars OBO

JL IC POWER COOLER BOX

Only used for the WFC4 in St.Louis. Cooler box has three small tears (1") where covering meets inner fender. Will sell with 0 guage BLK battery cable to bed. You will need misc. hosing for cooler box. Asking 300 with battery cable OBO

PSP LOWER PULLEY

Less that 2K on pulley without tools. asking 150

HUGHES PERFORMANCE DEEP SUMP TRANNY PAN

Pan holds 4 more quarts than stock.Cast aluminum BLK. ribbed for extra cooling,drainplug. The best pan available for the GEN II L's. Asking 150 OBO

NITROUS EXPRESS "wet" KIT

The kit that made me famous. Like new condition with 15 lb. bottle. Includes pressure activated heater,purge,solenoids,lines,brackets.Complete with PSP custom NITROUS PLATE. Cost over 1K for complete kit. Asking 800 OBO

CUSTOM 15 INCH DRAG WHEELS

CustomSteel Drag wheels. Require caliper grinding, and dust shield removal. Wheels are equipped with tubes and ALMOST NEW (only 3 runs) Mickey Thompson ET Streets size 28 x 12.5 x 15. Low 1.7's 60' times. **LOCAL SALE ONLY** Asking 700 OBO

PSP 4-way CHIP (3.73's 0nly) CUX1

Latest and greatest programs available.
1- PSP street file
2- PSP RACE
3-CUSTOM NITROUS program mid 11's with a 100 shot
4-"KILLER" 150 shot program (nothing even comes close)

FLIP-CHIP CUX2

Superchip/JDM flip chip. Programs were MY custom design from when I worked with JDM. Offers a street and race file requiring a 50/50 mixture of 93/100 octane fuel for the race side. Can be reburned. Used once, and still in box. **WHY PAY FOR A NEW CHIP WHEN YOU COULD REBURN ANY ONE OF MINE**
Asking 175 OBO

SILVER CAN CHIPS

-CUSTOM Race file for 3.73's, shift-kit,ram-air,Intake kit, pulley. Old file, but ran in the 12.30's with listed MODS and DRAG tires. 2 Available, can be reburned. Asking 100 dollars each OBO

-MATCHING STREET FILE for above. 2 available 100 dollars each OBO

FUEL PUMP ASSEMBLY

Direct drop-in. Complete with twin 255 lph fuel pumps (new) never used. Sending unit included. Simply remove stock set-up for the ULTIMATE fuel supply set-up. Asking 275 OBO

FORD 2001 MAF 90mm METER

New still in box, never used. Make offer for 90mm meter

CUX1 PCM

Looking for a CUX1 PCM ?? 200 OBO

CERVINIS 3INCH COWL HOOD

Perfect fit. BLK needs new paint. **LOCAL SALE ONLY** Asking 350 OBO

***CUX1 OWNERS ***
feel free to contact me on chip programming.
MANY CHIPS AVAILABLE

These parts will be available starting Sept. 1st for delivery. More parts will be available at a later time. Prices above DO NOT include SHIPPING charges.

THE GREEK

Old 08-14-2001, 02:14 PM
Location: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
toss me a bone here

paintball every single weekend
How is this even remotely relevant to the topic at hand?

Old 08-14-2001, 02:36 PM
The only connection I see is paint and the fact that Spiro's hood needs it.

Old 08-14-2001, 02:51 PM
If I were to guess what happened - Spiro's motor blew-up and Sal wasn't going to fix it for free.

I also find it interesting that twice now Spiro turned on his "business associate". I wonder what the coincidences are? Don’t matter. Sometimes a handshake isn't enough - too many assumptions.

Spiro – I wish you all the best in the future and that you find what you’re looking for. Thanks for keeping the excitement high around here.

Old 08-14-2001, 03:15 PM
Closed for many reasons

Top 2 are

1) I asked Spiro to list the parts in the classiifeds
2) This is turned into a pissing match

Doug

Old 08-14-2001, 03:15 PM
Larry,
Motor is fine. And truck actually ran in the 11's just this past weekend at DELMAR raceway. I do have a slight fumblin' idle, but still running strong. Burned 2 plugs (finally) about a month ago, but otherwise she SCREAMS.
Its nice that you came to your own conclusion though.....dont worry...I plan to run some before I strip her down, and maybe run a little quicker.........whynot ?

Now all I need to do is find that punk HANKFAN and spank him around a bit.....LOL But he's too chicken, and likes to talk a good game

I "turned" on JDM because I was used to get to all of you, if you cant see that now...I have a bridge to sell ya for only 100 bucks. WOW....HOW LONG DID THAT PULLEY TAKE?? I conduct business profesionally....not like that!!

I DID NOT "TURN" on PSP..........END OF STORY

What do you think about that Larry? LOL......

THE GREEK