Lightning

When It's Time...........

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2001, 01:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow When It's Time...........

...to go, it's time to go.

First off I would like to appologize to many dear friends out here in the Lightning world. This post is directed to only those that know my situation, and have been here as long, if not longer that I.
Over the years I have gained and achieved some of the most remarkable times ever achieved by the GEN II L's. Well.....it's time for me to give it up
Not to drag this out into some crazy soap Opera, but I do feel I need to expalin to many of you.
Also during this great time I have had with my LIGHTNING, I have gained much respect from many of you out there as well.
And as many of you know, I even started working around them and tried to find the best products for ALL OF US!!!
I Introduced JDM to all of you last year, and recently was helping PSP with their product line as well. But the time has come to an end by powers uncontrolled by me........
Not to "stir ***** up". I am departing with my lightning. I am sad to say that I have actually become disgusted with many things out here...and realize that I was a person that was simply "USED" for someone else's gain, more than once.
I feel that I have been treated unfairly for quite some time. .., and sadly have lost all my interest in my L

I will have a parts list available in a week. I have too much too choose from.
Feel free to e-mail me at EMPTYPOCKETRACN@aol.com if your looking for parts.
I would post all these products in the classified section here on F150, but I have way too much to list....

Old 08-14-2001, 01:39 AM
PFA
Hey Spiro
Sorry to hear that you are leaving us! I hope to still run into you at some of the races. I can't believe you'll stay out of racing all together???! If/When you come around lower Michigan, give us a call, you're welcome to stop by. Maybe you can find HIGH RISK for us too.
Good Luck
Wayne

Old 08-14-2001, 03:03 AM
Alot of have been used as pawns before. What brought you here in the first place; the L, racing, ??? Whatever it was.
DO NOT LET THEM TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU.
If you love racing - do it (if you do it with a ricer, promise NO YELLOW STRIPES OR STICKERS). If you love your L - keep it.
Don't let others make you decide to do something you don't want to do.
Good luck

Old 08-14-2001, 04:48 AM
Unhappy say it ain't so!

sorry to see you go buddy...

brooks

Old 08-14-2001, 05:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn, say it aint so!!

Old 08-14-2001, 06:28 AM

Spiro,

Sorry to hear the news.... I hope all is well right now with you.

I just want to say thanks for the help at the track(s) and the motivation to get me into the whole race thing.

I hope to see you at the track in the future.

Take care

PS: Email me offline about getting together for lunch at the restaurant, I stll want to swing by.

Old 08-14-2001, 07:47 AM
PFA,
I wont be out of it completely, but I will not Draggin' with this L anymore. I have gotten the short end of the stick from these guys long enough.........so screw it, and them!! I know when I have been used, I just COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

Wish you the best with the family I'll still be around here everyonce and a while to "clear things up: for those poorly misguided L owners.

Redneck,
It's cool. I am fine with it. If you know me, then you will understand. It's time to stop this now. I guess you could say that my time has come.....

Clontek,Gator,
I'll still be around for a while

Brian,
Everything is great for me. I am having the time of my life.
Your one person that knows the truth to many things that people suspect.
Your more that welcome for all the help

THE GREEK

Old 08-14-2001, 08:24 AM
Really Old "Member"
Spiro:

I have been away from the board for several weeks due to excess load of business and personal travel etc.

Very sorry to hear you have been through a bad patch, don't know what happened but wish you all the best. I have always enjoyed reading your posts and followed your ideas and developments with great enthusiasm.

Please do stick around. Not many of us left from two years ago.
Bill

Old 08-14-2001, 08:56 AM
Location: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
Spiro Spiro Spiro!!!

Spiro,

It's too bad things have gone this far but I truly hope you reconsider. I'll miss toasting ice cold adult beverages with you.

please drop me a line. email

signed

Bummed in Indy

Old 08-14-2001, 09:16 AM
You know its kinda like having your dog put to sleep, you know! lossing spiro that is!

Spiro, I've known you for quite some time now and you are the coolest and funniest lightning owner I ever met with. You sure do know your chit too!

I guess there comes a time when everthing else just doesn't matter the way it used too.

I used to play paintball every single weekend and at the time I had three of the badest *** guns in the world, now I don't play more then once in a great while and Its kinda old and boring. Now I know my L is my life right now, but I'm sure some day she to will take a back seat and be second to the new toy.

So I guess your not going to give me that chance to smoke your a$$?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hey spiro, keep in touch brother, I'm going to be coming out to hood next winter one I get this motor rebuilt, so I'll stop by and say high or something like that!

Later Bro!

Old 08-14-2001, 09:26 AM
Cool

Spiro,
Glad your back posting again!!Shoot me a e-mail bro!!

Matt

Old 08-14-2001, 09:33 AM
It's time to move on when it's not fun anymore. Drop us a line sometime and let us know what kind of new trouble you discovered.

For it was Pro-Motorsports that caused my burn out. Got into boating for a while and actually started having fun again. The L is just enough to keep my interested and not demand all of my free time.

CIAO!

Old 08-14-2001, 09:44 AM
Unhappy SPIRO?

Spiro?
When do you start taking responsibility for your own actions? I haven't seen one comment about how you screwed up and left people out in the cold without even a phone call. You are quick to say you were "USED". A position you put yourself into so you could be at the edge of all the new technology available for the Gen 2 Lightning's.
I am so sorry you feel you need to explain yourself here in a open forum for all to see, and are even willing to comment to the replies. I thought better of you from past experiences. I wish we were closer, in distance, because I would be calling you into my office to have a CHAT with you about your unwillingness to accept responsibility for your own choices, decisions, and failures.
You know exactly where I am coming from, so I will not explain myself here. You also know how to reach me if you feel the need to rebuke me or would like to talk.
I put this here because of unanswered emails, knowing that you will be reading this post for reasons I don't need to express.
Your Brother
Andre

Old 08-14-2001, 10:11 AM
Ditto what Andre said. If you leave a business, any business, you contact the customers and let them know. They don't need all the gory details, but a simple heads up of "As of X date I'll no longer be with XX company, and you should contact X in the future." No excuses!

Old 08-14-2001, 10:15 AM
Dont turn this into something guys...YOU DONT KNOW THE WHOLE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BUZZ OFF...

OPINIONS are like A@@holes....we all have them

THE GREEK