Lightning

Anybody who has ordered stuff from Magicolor at WFC4??

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2001 | 12:47 PM
|
Anybody who has ordered stuff from Magicolor at WFC4??

Ok guess I just want to know a few things.

I ordered a 20x30 poster of my truck at WFC4 from this company magicolor. There was another guy there too. Anyway, I still haven't got my poster yet. They called me and told me it would be sent out soon and this and that and all this crap, but still nothing. I'm really getting pissed now. I paid $75.00 bucks for this poster and nothing yet.

Have any of you guys ordered a 20 x30 poster and got it yet. Just trying o figure out what course of action to take next. I got my T-shirt awhile back so I guess they do some good service, but I still waiting.

Old 09-10-2001 | 01:46 PM
From: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
'KILLA,

Clonetek and I bought our stuff at the same time and received it (Shirt, print).

it took a while

Good luck.

Old 09-10-2001 | 03:22 PM
|
What size print did you order?

I guess this guys saying that the larger 20x30 print take a while. Maybe I go overboard a little, But I thought one that big would be killa, RTKILLA I did get my shirt about two months ago. I would like order more and he knows that but I'm not waiting that long. I was thinking about just going and getting one of the little 8x10's blown up. Can't have enough memory's of your first WFC.

Sorry If I've came off bitchy in the past bob, I guess I've been touchy lately with all the added stress at work. Sorry bro! You should see the gray hairs on my head at the sweet young age of 20, I'm scared

Old 09-10-2001 | 03:47 PM
Just be thankful you have hair and aren't a cueball at the tender young age of 20!

Old 09-10-2001 | 04:11 PM
Thumbs down

MagiColor was at Fun Ford Houston last year. I orderd a 8X10 and it took 5 weeks to get ti... and it was a picture of someone else's car. Funny how, after sending them a letter telling them how I felt about it, they had the right picture to me in about a week.

Old 09-10-2001 | 04:22 PM
Talking

Ordered a shirt at WFC got it 2 months ago,I'd check it out.

Old 09-10-2001 | 08:32 PM
From: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
Talking

KILLA,

Just found my receipt.

Brooks and I both bought and received 11x14's. Didn't see a spot for 20x30 on the form they used at the track.

Did you order it after-the-fact/post-event? Maybe that's part of the issue.

Have your 'secretary' take some 'dic' tation then send a KILLA-style letter...or something.

Old 09-11-2001 | 02:15 AM
'Killa,
I ordered my 11x14 at WFC and received it about 2 months ago... I would call them and let them know your still waiting...

Later, Justin

Old 09-11-2001 | 08:59 AM
|
Wouldn't it figure just when I start to really get pissed and bitch about it, the damn thing shows up last night. Its about time it did, maybe now I might order some more T-shirts. can't have enough of those.

Anyway I took the picture last night to have it framed, WOW! I really need to get in the picture framing buisness?!?!?!?! At first when I was designing it the first price came out too $343.50 , She looked at me and I was like what did you say $34.35. , so after about four different frame choices I got the price down to about $145.00, then they say to me well do you want the protective glass that will stop the harmful UV rays. "it's going to be in my office", "yeah I guess you might aswell make it last a lifetime for that much money" . So when it was all said and done the final price came out to about $180.00 bucks for a 20 x 30 frame and three layers of matting!

get this, this was one of the cheapest frames availabe too. I don't see how people could justify spending that much cash on a frame, for the first price she gave I could have bought a new set of front runner and tires, DAMN! I don't think so!

Quick Reply: Anybody who has ordered stuff from Magicolor at WFC4??