Lightning

Calling ib fast

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2001 | 02:17 PM
|
Arrow Calling ib fast

Greg,
I will be at stanton with Jeff and Chris for the street tire shootout this saturday at 4,let me know if you can join us.

Matt

Old 09-14-2001 | 04:10 PM
Cool

Matt, i might make it,not sure yet.Monday i go in for the ic fix,so i won't be braket racing if i do go.But nex't wesnesday i will be there for sure,pending weather. greg

Old 09-14-2001 | 09:40 PM
|
Cool

Greg,
Did you find out anything why your truck was not making power on the low end yet?

Matt

Old 09-14-2001 | 10:12 PM
Unhappy

Matt, i have rarely driven the L since i saw you last.I have been working 7 days a week and have had no time to do anything.Monday i get the ic fix,then i will change the fuel filter again and maybe the plugs[argh] again. I have to send a chip to sal if he can do a program for upper and lower pullys,or get a jl chip for the same as i beleive i need more fuel.I took the pro m off and thats seems to help the a/f ratio some but i am still getting a lot of sputtering and missing but no service lights.I am going to ask them to check the fuel pumps on monday also. If i can't find the problem in the nex't two weeks,i am going to trade on an 01 or order an 02. greg

Quick Reply: Calling ib fast