Lightning

An Import gave me a run !

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2001, 08:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by ZorPrime
these days it seems you can't post anything on the boards without it being picked apart. Nice kill. A kill by any other name is still a kill.
WOW Zor, I think maybe you and me are seeing eye to eye

Hey 2001slverbullet, keep your head up bro. I've come to the conclusion that there are to groups of people on this board. People that just want to here about facts that are true about the L and thats it. And then you got people like me and you that just want to associate it with fellow L owners talking about BS. Just ignore them, I know its hard but does it really matter what that (Editing by RTKILLA for explicit content that you grown adults just can't hanlde) says to you? NO!

Later bro.

Last edited by RTKILLA; 09-18-2001 at 09:46 AM.
Old 09-18-2001, 08:21 AM
On the other hand, 15lbs of boost is highly doubt full.

While my truck is not the supreme L, I'm running a upper and lower pulley and only getting 10.5 lbs of boost max.

Please don't edit my post, If you have a probelm with them let me know and I will edit them.

I'll tell you what, that first ammendment don't mean "dookie" on this board

Last edited by RTKILLA; 09-18-2001 at 09:54 AM.
Old 09-18-2001, 08:46 AM
Dark Horse

Looking over your past 40 posts or so you seem to have some real anger issues. I would recommend getting some help offline. Quoting members here and tearing them up because they dont agree with you is not going to help. There is no problem with disagreeeing with people and posting the disagreement. It is the way you do it that is a problem.

Please consider editing your posts in this thread to remove the profanity or I will.

Maybe another one of your witty algorithms would help here

Doug

Last edited by Silver_2000; 09-18-2001 at 08:50 AM.
Old 09-18-2001, 09:23 AM
Widespread Issue...

I see profanity all over this thread, not just in "Dark Horse's" exceptionally offensive contributions. This includes, but is certainly not limited to, the download-strangling signature directly above.

Not trying to start something (perish the thought!), but maybe we need to review and re-state the profanity policy.

Old 09-18-2001, 09:42 AM
Unhappy

Silver-Y2K-SVT

The profanity screen is on all the time. The witty members here just get around it.

As to the signatures. I tried to convince people Like RTKilla to shrink thier signatures out of respect for thier dial up restricted peers but I was largely ingnored. I think that any picture in a sig could easiily be reduced to 10k or less using jpg compression. Also posting your signature once per thread should be the standard. The signatures that are two pages of text are just as bothersome but the offenders dont seem to care.

Now that steve has implemented galleries it would make more sense to me to post a link to your gallery where dozens of pictures of your truck could be seen...

Doug

Old 09-18-2001, 09:42 AM
Dude, there you go trying to start with me again. I didn't mention anyones name or anything that would lead anyone to believe I was reffering to them, but you make it a point to single me out every time.
LEAVE ME ALONE, and get a life.

P.S. Buy cable modem.

P.P.S look down, yep there it is again.

Don't worry doug, I whacked the signature for you already.

Last edited by RTKILLA; 09-18-2001 at 09:50 AM.
Old 09-18-2001, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_!
Silver-Y2K-SVT

The profanity screen is on all the time. The witty members here just get around it.

As to the signatures. I tried to convince people Like RTKilla to shrink thier signatures out of respect for thier dial up restricted peers but I was largely ingnored. I think that any picture in a sig could easiily be reduced to 10k or less using jpg compression. Also posting your signature once per thread should be the standard. The signatures that are two pages of text are just as bothersome but the offenders dont seem to care.

Now that steve has implemented galleries it would make more sense to me to post a link to your gallery where dozens of pictures of your truck could be seen...

Doug
mine is a JPEG file. I always change them over. look at my gallery, everyone is a JPEG. And my sig is not that big.

Old 09-18-2001, 09:53 AM
Oh Well...

Doug:

Gotcha. Only so much you can do. While some artists work in media such as oils or bronze, aparently dollar signs and "V's" are the chosen media of some of today's aspiring masters.

I myself am not completely above the fray, occasionally lightly seasoning my posts with MY chice of stalth-cursing, which happens to be "American Urban Vernacular".

Didn't mean to set off a shizznit-storm on this topic, mind you...

Old 09-18-2001, 09:54 AM
Killa

The pic in your signature takes at least 10 seconds to download with a 56k modem that is running at 56k.

Here is a version that takes 2.5 seconds to download

JPG compression means saving it at something other than the highest quality since web browsers and monitors are limited to thier ability to display the high resolution anyway

Doug

Old 09-18-2001, 10:13 AM
Does every thread on this board have to resort to arguing?

Old 09-18-2001, 11:21 AM
Angry

Originally posted by rscoleman
Does every thread on this board have to resort to arguing?
Yes, .. I mean NO !

Do you want to make something out of it !?

Old 09-18-2001, 12:48 PM
Wow...well, since this topic is still opened and I have nothing better to do lemme respond real quick...

First of all...I'm impressed Darkhorse...for a guy with a 4th grade mentality those were some pretty harsh 8th grade comments...

Second...let's get one thing straight here...there is only enough room for one B!itch on this board...and I have that position filled so you are going to have to apply elsewhere...as I see it, the ONLY difference between you and I is I am GOOD at being a
B!tch.

Third, do I REALLY have to tell you where to put that rocket? I think not....

SO why don't you do this...Sit back, pop a couple Midol, **** and take notes lil guy, cause you are WAYYYYY outta your league.

CA

Quick Reply: An Import gave me a run !