Lightning

Vote of confidence

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2001 | 01:01 PM
|
Thumbs up Vote of confidence

Guys and gals,

I don't want to start an argument here. This is just my experience. At this time I do not want to name names, although he does deserve it.

I got stuck with a with something that I did not like. It was not from "the big three". It was not just a personal preference, as I know there was a potential for damage to occur. I tried to resolve it with the person I purchased from. He was not helpful and wanted to charge what I felt like was an outrageous fee. He also fed me a bunch of BS in an attempt to get out of fixing the problem. Finally, I cut my losses, gave up, and went elsewhere.

Ok, now I am going to name names.
Enter JDM. I went to JDM to attempt to salvage some of my previous investment. I did a lot of research, e-mailed numerous other owners asking for opinions, and talked directly to Jim.

When I knew exactly what I wanted, JDM came through for me. I got what I asked for and it was shipped promptly and with very good service. I was not billed until the ship date.

My advice is to stick with "the big three". Also, do not be afraid to privately e-mail f150online members. I recieved some good advice and help from several very nice people.

Thanks for listening.

Old 09-18-2001 | 01:10 PM
Being the stuborn S.O.B. that I am, I wanted JDM to supply
me with something that he did not feel comfortable with at
the time.
Well as we all know, S.O.B.'s like myself don't like to be told
no, so I started looking elsewhere.
After I came to my senses and spoke to Jim, he took the time to
explain the situation and his reasoning which made complete
sense to me.
I had the parts the next day !!!!!!
Once again, THANKS JIM... I am a happy camper.....

Marc

Old 09-18-2001 | 01:18 PM
|
Just to be crystal clear, it wasn't "the big three" or Mark at LFP or Swanson, or SHM that caused me problems. I only recently heard about LFP and everything I have heard is good.

Sorry I can't be more forthcoming, but I have to protect myself.

I'm sure some of you have figured it out, so avoid them like the plague.

Last edited by mracer; 09-18-2001 at 02:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Vote of confidence