Lightning

Visit to JDM Engineering

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2001 | 02:48 PM
Jealous.... Oh don't worry Spiro, I perfer to deal with real times rather than time clock errors!!

"The truth shall set you free"

HANKFAN

Old 09-20-2001 | 03:00 PM
Pssst Bob, is negatism like negativity? Hey sweetie hehehe
CA

Old 09-20-2001 | 03:06 PM
Angry

Least anyone think I am showing favortism.

Will John marry Sue?

Wii David admit the child is his?

What will Don do after the doctor talks to him?

Man, home sidk trying to get over a cold so I can go race tomorrow nite and all we got is soaps on TV and soaps on this board.

Bull*****, I'm gonna put on a John Wayne movie.

B O R I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noelvm

Old 09-20-2001 | 03:10 PM
That's DREAMBOAT to you CA.
Glad to see you posting again. Do we have a drivers license now?

Lightning Bob

Old 09-20-2001 | 03:14 PM
Lightning Bob,

BLOW ME!

The only reason you want to end all the negative post is because they are about YOUR tuner. Sounds like a bunch of 60's hippies "can't we all just get along". This is my last post on this topic. I will agree that with the events of last week, this is not important enough to even talk about. I do think men have died to allow me to have and VOICE my opinions.

God Bless America!

Jerry

Old 09-20-2001 | 03:17 PM
Former Sponsor
Everyone-

First, thanks to Mike and all the folks who have posted messages about their positive experiences with us here at JDM. We try our best to satisfy everyone’s Need For Speed, and it’s gratifying to know that so many of our customers are pleased with our efforts. We believe our people are top-notch, and that it shows in the quality of our products and services.

Badazz516: I want to apologize to you about the trouble you had with your order. We first started in the Lightning community about 10 months ago. We’ve had our growing pains, like many other businesses. Back then you’d placed an order for a single blade throttle body. I was waiting for them to come in, and when I got one in, at that time I had two orders to fill. The other throttle body purchase was part of a $2,500 order, and the buyer said send me everything or I’ll cancel the whole order. I decided to send it to him, even though your order had come in first. That was a mistake and I apologize. Unfortunately, the throttle bodies then went on national backorder for over 2 months, messing everyone up, including you and your order.

I do have difficulty letting Spiro’s comments go unanswered. In a few short years, Spiro has actually worked for all three of the top Lightning tuners, and twice for one of them. There’s a trend that shows in that track record. When Spiro started here, he was a definite asset to the company, and as HANKFAN mentioned, introduced JDM to the Internet Lightning community. As time went on, however, things didn’t work out between us: no need for specifics. It’s disheartening to see that someone with Spiro’s many talents feels the need to “go negative” about so many things.

Concerning Spiro’s comment that “JDM late last year was nothing until I made it so”: we’re just beginning to post some magazine articles on our board at SVTperformance.com. Feel free to take a look.

Here at JDM, we’ll continue doing things the best we can, the best I know how. I hope to serve all of you, though I know that’s not possible.

God Bless America.

Jim@JDM

Old 09-20-2001 | 03:25 PM
LOL...here we go.

Jim, first off...I worked for you, and Sal for a brief moment this year, never with anyone else.
The deal with you was your simply a CROOK and Loves to Lie.

The deal with Sal was we could not get a system to work out, and things got a little crazy for him the time I was gone.

As for JL, he IS THE ONLY ONE that has kept a reputation in good standings.
Remember...Me and JL left your OUTFIT the same time....Wonder why?? But I think you know the answer to that.

As for a few of you trying to single me out, Like I am a bad apple...NOT TRUE!! I do more for people I know and dont know that for myself. So dont come here trying to "regain" some confffidence in your outfit. And tell me...why am I still dealing with court cases against you??

Better yet, dont answe that.

I dont "go negative", I simply responded with my expeirence with you.

People can see through the smoke, and will make their choice. I personally have something else to worry about than this. I have a family in mourning.......but I needed to reply.

Last edited by Spiro99SVT; 09-20-2001 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-20-2001 | 04:20 PM
Thumbs down

This isn't a soap. It's the Jerry Springer show.

You guys really need to sit down over a beer and talk this **** out. Whats the point of typing your problems for all your friends to see. I know I don't want to hear or see it. Theres enough **** going on around all of us already!!!

Old 09-20-2001 | 04:22 PM
From: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
Where's Doug?

Old 09-20-2001 | 04:31 PM
F150online
Founder
Why is it that whenever I get the chance to get away from the site for a few hours, I am always welcomed back with crap like this?

Thread closed for obvious reasons. JDM, if you want to use this platform to discuss or defend your business, become a supporting vendor, otherwise you are breaking the vendor rules. You have been made aware of this by both Doug and myself multiple times.

Quick Reply: Visit to JDM Engineering