Lightning

Another Attack Sept 22 ????

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2001 | 09:57 AM
|
Angry Another Attack Sept 22 ????

I'm hearing reports that the military is on a hightened state of alert for Saturday the 22 nd. Emails are supposedly coming from military people to their wives telling them to stay out of the cities on Saturday. Has anybody else heard this?
noelvm

Old 09-20-2001 | 10:01 AM
Rest In Peace
Angry

I have heard this to from my cousin who is a county cop where i live. They told him that they have heard of a planned attack on Sat. Sept. 22 with chemical weapons. He called his wife up 3 in the morning from work to tell her to take her and their kids and get out of here and go to oklahoma where she is from. But she didnt go because they have no idea where they are going to do this attack if it is true. Well time to go look on the net for some gas masks hope that they have next day shipping.
Vin

Old 09-20-2001 | 10:12 AM
Angry I wouldn't be surprised

Terrorists are like ****roaches. There's a lot of them and they run and hide when you're after them. Then when you're not looking, bam, there they are again.

Check the pic out - I thought it was pretty cool. I got it in an e-mail this morning. Sorry if it's already been posted.

Last edited by gforce; 09-20-2001 at 10:25 AM.
Old 09-20-2001 | 10:19 AM
What attachment?

Old 09-20-2001 | 10:28 AM
Chipper, sorry about that. I thought I cancelled in time (dial-up ISP) because I just decided to post the pic rather than the attachment.

Jim

Old 09-20-2001 | 10:39 AM
BadAzz516, hate to blow your bubble, but gas masks may be of limited or no value in either a chemical or biological attack. Depends on what agent(s) are used. You may not even be aware that you've been exposed until it is too late. Being this is terrorists, the best defense is to stay away from large gatherings of people. The terrorists want numbers and the higher the numbers the happier they are.

Old 09-20-2001 | 10:43 AM
just my 2 cents, but i think you guys need to quit spreading rumors...guys like you are the ones that started all of those urban legends like the guy surfing down one of the towers as it collapsed and living, nostradomus (sp?) predicting all of this happening, etc...

Old 09-20-2001 | 10:50 AM
Attack Sept. 22? If anything, it'll be us attacking them this time!

Chemical+Biological=Nuclear

Old 09-20-2001 | 10:58 AM
Rest In Peace
Angry

spingleton
I dont state rumors only facts. This was told to my cousin a county cop ,who went down to the site of the towers to help, from his commanding officers in the county. So i really dont think that someone who has experinced the destruction and shear sadness of what has happened would go around spreading rumors. These are facts and i have some other facts to that i got from good sources. One is from my uncle a jersey city cop who who was working the ferries the nite of the crashes they were using the ferries to ship the wounded to liberty island. Well he said that there was a man on elis island(spelling??) with a bomb strapped to himself but a police officer shot him before he could use it. Also my cousin who went down there to help said that her friend in the FBI said that they found the body of an araib women with bombs attached to her she was either on the train or around the area by the train that runs under the WTC. So i really dont think that anyone that has been down there to help and have seen the destruction first hand would spread rumors. You didnt hear anything about this on the news either because you think the US wants to cause more panic. I didnt post this to scare people i just want people to know to be aware of their surroundings and if you see anything that looks funny call the cops better safe then sorry. So spingleton i really hope that these plans for an attack on Sat turn out to be rumors.
Vin

Last edited by BadAzz516; 09-20-2001 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-20-2001 | 11:14 AM
I tend to believe BadAzz's stuff because I have a friend in NYC whose told me of things I still haven't heard of on the news. For example, they found a couple of guys with a truckload of bombs setting up under one of the bridges, I forget which one. Is there a Washington bridge in that area? But anyway, my point is that the national news didn't seem to cover a lot of "details" like that.

-Ollie

Old 09-20-2001 | 11:15 AM
|
Spingleton-
What bothers me is my wifes best friend telling me her daughter got an email from her husband in the service to stay out of towns on the 22. This is not a rumor its fact. I don't post rumor.

What's wrong here is our f**king government thnks more of its military than it does of the people that pay their salaries. The reason I was somewhat vague is I don't want the FBi knocking at my door trying to plug a leak that should have been public information in the first place. Notice that not one damn piece of information has come out of the goverment since they started picking up all these rag heads nationwide. They treat us like mushrooms, feed us ***** and keep us in the dark.

If you think this was an isolated attack by a bunch of idiots that will never happen again you're crazy. This was a well planned and executed attact carried out by highly intellegent people probably educated in this county. They hate us and will fight to their death against us. As I have said before this is just the beginning. Get your head out of the sand.
noelvm

Old 09-20-2001 | 11:32 AM
Newspaper said there is NO evidence of ativity planned for Saturday. www.dallasnews.com

Lets back this down a click or 2 and try to get things back to "Normal" around here. I am going to close this thread.

Lets focus on getting back into the swing of things as much as possible and try to keep the threads here closer to the Topic.

There are other forums for political or other discussions

Thanks
Doug

Quick Reply: Another Attack Sept 22 ????