Lightning

Last call for NMRA participants!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2001, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last call for NMRA participants!!!!!

Has anyone else decided to come to Bowling Green next weekend??? Spiro.......you coming?? gonna miss a good time.....isnt this the last big event before winter???? come on guys...................Peace

Old 09-23-2001, 11:52 AM
Man..I would love too, but thats a little close to make definite plans...besides, I'll be the slowest one there LOL

Old 09-23-2001, 11:37 PM
Well Keith, I'm probably not going this year.
I blew out a spark plug tonight.

Old 09-24-2001, 12:08 AM
Spiro.........you wont be the slowest.......I will.........lol but at least we could drink hella beer after the race.........

Leonard.........WTF happened...........did u ruin the intake??

Old 09-24-2001, 12:15 AM
DL
Hey Leonard,

Sorry to hear the plug problem?? WTF .....
You're not going to BG, You can come hang out....

Neil Minor is supposed to be there..

Was looking forward to meeting you there..
DL

Old 09-24-2001, 02:11 AM
I may be there. If I go, I'll be sure to bring along the camcorder. I'm sure with some good "photoshop" edit, we can get you in the 9s Keith!! Then again, I'm guessing you're only about 3 seconds above that. Do you know the exact date/times for the action at Beach Bend? Thanks man......

Old 09-24-2001, 03:43 AM
DL, That's right I forgot about Neil, at least my truck didn't get messed up as bad as his. I was really sorry to hear about your truck. That's 2 JL trucks that were going and now they aren't. I'll be there at least to watch on Sunday and probably Saturday afternoon. I need to pick up my lower pulley from JL. I just confirmed it the spark plug threads are shot. I hope I get a new head and not just a heli coil. It's going to take me days to get all these mods off!

ted, what are you doing changing your name? I took me a couple of looks to figure you out? I hope you get that Z06 soon. We can go out and race when I get this head fixed.

Last edited by easterisland; 09-24-2001 at 03:46 AM.
Old 09-24-2001, 10:39 AM
Hey Ted...........hows it goin..........didnt hear from ya on Sat.......what happened???? Im planning on going up Sat morning early.................see what happens this week..........the paycheck will depend on whether i race or not..............oh well..........hopefully i can race....if not its always fun to watch and go to the swap meet.....lol.........gimme a call sometime this week...maybe we could caravan................Keith

Old 09-24-2001, 10:55 AM
Keith: Man, I was waiting for YOU to call. I knew I probably woke you up when I called you Saturday morning. You said you didn't know what the plan was, so I told you to call me when you guys figured it out. We didn't get back until later in the day anyway, so it's no big deal. The last thing I need is for Beth to be spending more money than she is now. *LMAO* Call me tonight at work............

Leonard: "Yellow00" had to go away sooner or later. I figured I would just use my license plate. That's my name on several other car sites also.... We can definitely run 'em whenever my car comes in. I'll tell you right now, there's no way in hell I'm gonna be running close to a 7.9x in the 1/8, so we'll see if I can at least make it respectible.

Old 09-24-2001, 10:56 AM
Easterisland- Too bad about your truck. It's seems like whenever I get my truck running really well I either brake it or wreck it.. Are you still going to Bowling Green? Good Luck with your truck-Neil

Quick Reply: Last call for NMRA participants!!!!!