Lightning

Thanks PSP

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2001, 11:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Thanks PSP

Thanks Sal for the setup. Tried to download the pics but can't get the computer to recconize my camera. Man O Man that traffic sucx going home last night, couldn't get over 80!!!!!!!!!! I'll mount my ET's and try to make E-town weds night for a couple runs to see if I break into the magic 12's LOL. Very happy with the numbers from the dyno pulls, BUT now I want more And I think we both know what that means!!!!! Here's my dyno pull

Old 09-23-2001, 11:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like Nitrous is coming for someone soon. Just think...a few months ago people were a little worried on trying it, but I was determined to see more L running the Juice

Old 09-23-2001, 12:32 PM
Yea, you're a troublemaker LOL

Old 09-23-2001, 07:56 PM
Bruce, you are very welcome, after all, making people happy is why I'm here!! Your truck was very impressive; they were stilla talking about it after you left. We'll get you set up on the next goody .

Spiro, even I was skeptical about juice on these trucks at first, but after spending lots of time with nitrous trucks all over the country, there's no doubt that the correct setup with the proper chip is plenty safe for these beasts. And you are no doubt one of the most famous Gen 2 nitrous guys .

Old 09-23-2001, 08:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, Spiro, just one of the famous nitrous guys. I made you famous.....LOL Stuff works really good when you have a cab leak, just make sure someone else is laughing when you are, otherwise you might want to exit the TRUCK! Hehehehe.

See You Two Junkies Later.

Quick Reply: Thanks PSP