Lightning

Spiro, got a quick question for ya

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2001, 11:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spiro, got a quick question for ya

Spiro,

I remember seeing a pic of the interior of your L and was wondering what was all involved in doing the twin bucket seats with the Expedition console. It looks really sweet and was thinking about doing it to mine. Any info would be great.

Old 09-23-2001, 11:46 AM
You know...I did this mod so quick I never really had a detailed step by step procedure for it. In fact, there were a few others ******, and TAMPASVT that did the conversion with step by step instructions for anyone interested. Her's a link I just found https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...light=console. Hope this helps Now you have given me an excuse to post another PIC of it. LOL

Good Luck.

I'm off to the MONSTER MILE for some NASCAR fun!!!!!!!The MBNA Cal Ripken Jr. 400 should be a good one. Go ROUSH

TEAM CITGO

Old 09-23-2001, 12:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jeff Burton IS the man

Old 09-23-2001, 01:01 PM
Looks really good. I read on those links that you guys had to have the passenger seat cut down. I was wondering if there is a way to mount the driver side seat on a set of Expedition passenger side rails if that would be any cheaper or not. I don't know what the hell I'm doing, just wanting to personalize the truck a little more, I do have one apperance mod in the works for this winter when the truck is in storage but it will be under wraps until I get it done. Any tips on how to do the seat mod as to how long it took. Is that console from the Expedition or the Explorer? I work next door to the Michigan truck plant where the Expedition/Navigator are built and a friend of mine is a clepto so getting the passenger side seat rails should be no problem. Thanks for your help.

Old 09-23-2001, 01:18 PM
DL
Thumbs up

Hey Spiro99SVT:

I didn't know that you had done the pass. bucket seat mod..We should have swapped seats at Cecil, since you are making your truck stock again..LOL

You could have sold me that cowl hood, My truck would have looked cool red, with a solid black cowl hood...LOL

It was nice to meet you at Cecil....

take care,
DL

Old 09-23-2001, 11:42 PM
DL,
It was a pleasure meeting you as well. It was a good day. You know how many offers I get for the interior LOL

Old 09-24-2001, 12:03 AM
WoW!Is that snow in the back ground of the pics of the interior?lol

Old 09-24-2001, 12:06 AM
Angry

Do NOT say the "S" word!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Spiro, got a quick question for ya