Lightning

What do you usually spend to get in the 12's?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2001, 11:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL

You are in more desparate need of a clue then anyone I know. LightningTuner aka Sal aka PSP probably wouldn't be caught dead running a JDM chip. hehe
Originally posted by CYAFORD

Congrats on "blowing the jerkoff in the Z06"....

I'll tell you this much. If you switch over to a JDM chip, you'll be even faster. I know for a fact a certain member of this board has repeatedly smoked other Ls/F-bodies/Y-bodies/etc. The Ls he has smoked has had different chips and some even had a pulley to go along with the chip!
Of course it could just be the Nashville air, right?

Old 09-25-2001, 11:57 AM
Re: LOL

Originally posted by 2000Black
You are in more desparate need of a clue then anyone I know. LightningTuner aka Sal aka PSP probably wouldn't be caught dead running a JDM chip. hehe
Oops! I take that post back then. DUH!!! I didn't bother reading his sig. "No offense Sal" ...... I just noticed the "Psp chip" in his equation and thought I'd help him out. Although I will stand by my statement about what I know that goes on between the fastest Ls in the Nashville area. All I know is that for a chip 'N filter, my friends L was smokin!!!

Old 09-25-2001, 12:25 PM
JDM's chip also cure's cancer and clears up acne. Two shouts for JDM hip...hip...hurray!

CYAFORD - PLEASE don't start a tuner war, they're ugly.

Old 09-25-2001, 03:09 PM
Re: Re: LOL

Originally posted by CYAFORD

Oops! I take that post back then. DUH!!! I didn't bother reading his sig. "No offense Sal" ...... I just noticed the "Psp chip" in his equation and thought I'd help him out. Although I will stand by my statement about what I know that goes on between the fastest Ls in the Nashville area. All I know is that for a chip 'N filter, my friends L was smokin!!!
It's ok. I didn't mean to jump all over you either . Just wanted to let you know. As far as the chips go, to each his own .

Old 09-26-2001, 03:11 PM
Talking

Sal.........LOL!

You just turned my somewhat dismal day into a hoot.

Still laughing.......Way too funny!
Hope to see you and the gang at B.G.

Frank

Old 09-27-2001, 12:27 AM
Wanna know how much it costs to run 12s........just call JDM Engineering................or ask Cyaford...........he knows what a 12 sec L runs like...........................Keith

Oh yeah..........and help from Johnny Lightning also........his hi tech polished air kit...............

Old 09-27-2001, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by red gen 1 94
Wanna know how much it costs to run 12s........just call JDM Engineering................or ask Cyaford...........he knows what a 12 sec L runs like...........................Keith

Oh yeah..........and help from Johnny Lightning also........his hi tech polished air kit...............
Speaking of "that certain member". I'm glad you posted man. These guys were probably thinking I was BSing.

Quick Reply: What do you usually spend to get in the 12's?