Lightning

I dont belive it.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2001 | 11:31 PM
|
I dont belive it.....

first off i would like to say hi to every one, i have been following this site for some time, asking questions, looking at great mods.,and enjoying everyone talking about one thing ...lightnings
well today i join the ranks of few truck owners on the planet and bought a silver 01 L . ( for any one who cares i used the x-plan and got 2.9 apr. ) my friend bought a 00 L about 5 months ago when he got his truck, he took it to his job ( a auto detail shop )
and found a nightmare to all new car/truck owners.
under the front bumper, right under the fog lights were two big gouges or cut marks through the paint. he broght the L back to the dealer and they had to sand down the bumper and repaint it a 2 day job ( they did give him a rental ). we think it was when they drove it off the truck or somthing. well when i got home he reminded me of it and sure enough i have them too ( off to the dealer ) does any one else have this problem i hope not

any way this is a great truck

Old 09-25-2001 | 11:38 PM
svtmagnus
Congratts on the new truck. I got lucky no scrapes on the bottom of the bumper.

Your going to love it, and remember Silver is the fastest, hehe

Old 09-25-2001 | 11:39 PM
BfB
Banned For Rules Violations
I don't have this problem because I made sure that mine was okay before I drove it off the lot.

This happens when they are moved off of the transit trucks and the nose touches and gets gouged.

BfB

Old 09-26-2001 | 12:01 AM
Unhappy

Yea I got the same thing on mine , under each fog light , never saw it till I got home. I bought out of state so returning isn't an option. Doesn't bother me right now since it isn't visiable , Just enjoying the truck

Old 09-26-2001 | 12:04 AM
BfB
Banned For Rules Violations
Originally posted by walker887
Yea I got the same thing on mine , under each fog light , never saw it till I got home. I bought out of state so returning isn't an option. Doesn't bother me right now since it isn't visiable , Just enjoying the truck
It is an option. You can go to any dealer and they should honor it under warranty. If not notify Ford and tell them and they should help you out.

BfB

Quick Reply: I dont belive it.....