Lightning

Nmra Bowling Green........

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2001, 08:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..I have been on both sides of the track with JL.. I bought alot of stuff from JL.. And the first race I met him was at St.Louis. And his truck was not running up to par..Nor where alot of his customers, like mine and he nor DIABLO had time to help me there..it was not until I told him I did not want his chip and was going to SUPERCHIPS since they where willing to help tune my truck.. He did buy the chip back but after is when he was concerned about helping me..But I see him and talk to him and his wife at all the races I have no problem with him.....My whole thing is that since I'm running NOS that it's not real #'s or as every puts it so and so did it all on MOTOR....take off your pullies and everything else you've added that would be on the MOTOR then

Old 10-12-2001, 08:04 AM
to each his own

i have thought about nos but it's to unreliable as in tank pressure, temp, consistency

yeah you might run a 12.37 on a 100 shot but what would the next run be 12.70's

i dont know maybe spiro or some of the other guys that run nos how consistant is nos?

Old 10-12-2001, 08:24 AM
[Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..I have been on both sides of the track with JL.. I bought alot of stuff from JL.. And the first race I met him was at St.Louis. And his truck was not running up to par..Nor where alot of his customers, like mine and he nor DIABLO had time to help me there..it was not until I told him I did not want his chip and was going to SUPERCHIPS since they where willing to help tune my truck.. He did buy the chip back but after is when he was concerned about helping me..But I see him and talk to him and his wife at all the races I have no problem with him.....My whole thing is that since I'm running NOS that it's not real #'s or as every puts it so and so did it all on MOTOR....take off your pullies and everything else you've added that would be on the MOTOR then]

superchiptruck,

You have a lot to learn! "Everyone is entitle to their own opinion." I think so too, but sometimes you keep it to yourself because your lack of knowledge in that area proves your opinion to be wrong. What happened to the prince that offered the Mayor of NY $10 million yesterday? When he gave his opinion he was shipped backed to where he came from.

First off, how do you know their truck was not running up to par? A lot of racing and good ET's is up to the driver, track, and weather. Instead of worrying about everyone else's truck, why don't you work on your own ET's.

Old 10-12-2001, 05:18 PM
99svtlightning,

For someone who just got done saying ,That people should keep their opinions to themself. You have no problem shouting yours out... You have no idea of what knowledge I have nor do you know me. And my ET's are backed up by TROPHIES Where you at Bowling Green? Or Maple Grove, Norwalk.. So don't tell people what to do when you turn around and BAD MOUTH people.....

Old 10-12-2001, 05:28 PM
RDY2RAC,

If you have a bottle heater and before each run make sure the pressure is at 950-1000 it is real consistant. I ran the 12.37 on a 50 shot of NOS.. It's a terror out of the hole but my tires are shot from the season anyhow. But I think before I get to carried away with it I would like to find out how far to push using NOS
other than that I like it!!!!!!!

Last edited by superchiptruck; 10-12-2001 at 05:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Nmra Bowling Green........