Lightning

super dave

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2001, 04:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
super dave

I was wondering who that red Lightning was that I always around in La Mancha. nice to know. I live in town further but my girlfriend lives out in saratoga, see you around okeechobee sometime.

do you know who the other lightnings are around town?

i know of another red L driven by a girl 2001 i think,
a black 2001
a white not sure of year,
and another red one with cervanis hood

tom

Old 10-23-2001, 11:15 PM
Indeed I live in the La Mancha area, and I have noticed a few other Red L's around here lately. Mine has a distinctive custom Lightning headliner and was the only one around for a long time. I ran into another nice Red one on Okee Blvd. a few weeks ago who gave me a pretty good run, maybe he's the one in Lox.

Really have to get mine into the dealer for an IC update before I head back up to the track. Have you tried out any of the local dealerships for service?

Old 10-24-2001, 04:50 PM
no i haven't tried any dealers around town but i think my IC is leaking too. i smell coolant every now and then, and i just figured out that my window seal is missing all the way across the top. i would love to meet you some day to put the face with the name. where did you buy yours from? i got mine down in delray from maroone. i am going to try out al packers service depot. and see if they are any good.

nice talking to you,
tom

99black

Quick Reply: super dave