Lightning

(Off Topic) I just saw the worst movie ever made...Freddie got Fingered w/ Tom Green

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2001, 07:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(Off Topic) I just saw the worst movie ever made...Freddie got Fingered w/ Tom Green

This was supposed to be a comedy, and while I did laugh alot, it was one of the most disgusting movies that I have ever seen in my life. Alot of the stuff was just plain gross, not even funny. He chewed an umbilical cord in half, masturbated several animals including a horse and an elephant, his girlfriend (who had her pro's and con's ) was a wheelchair bound s&m freak rocket scientist. he accused his dad of molesting his little brother, and by far the worst part was that he drove a robin egg blue Chrysler Lebaron convertible

if you were thinking of seeing this movie, DONT! unless you are a sick puppy.

later,
chris

Old 10-24-2001, 08:15 AM
That is the funniest movie I have ever seen!!!! You are right about the very sick humor though!!!
Backwards man!
Im the backwards man!!!

Old 10-24-2001, 08:44 AM
I watched that movie last night, I thought it was more sick than funny, I'm not a big Tom Green fan, maybe thats why

Old 10-24-2001, 10:32 AM
I watched that POS last night. What's funny is that I've been going around this morning at work telling everyone that "Freddie Got Fingered" is unequivocally the worst movie I have ever seen - before I even saw this thread.

No plot. Not funny. Disturbing humor. I think Tom Green's antics are funny in a real world situation. The same stuff in a staged movie environment is just weak. Some stuff, like the kid constantly getting his face messed up, isn't funny no matter how you slice it.

Old 10-24-2001, 12:44 PM
Wink i'm watching it again...

...saw it last night,love the TOM GREEN SHOW.did not mind the movie.

Old 10-24-2001, 01:28 PM
If someone tells me a movie was had 'disturbing' or 'disgusting' humor, I'm DEFINATELY gonna go see it.

Quick Reply: (Off Topic) I just saw the worst movie ever made...Freddie got Fingered w/ Tom Green