Lightning

Asking for your help- OT

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2001 | 09:47 AM
From: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
Sal,

The wife and 'kids' wish Copper a Speedy recovery!!!

Old 10-30-2001 | 10:01 AM
BfB
Banned For Rules Violations
Sal, do you have a PayPal account? If not try and set up one. Check your email soon, as I have sent a donation via PayPal.

BfB

Last edited by BfB; 10-30-2001 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-30-2001 | 10:09 AM
Thumbs up Go Copper!

Hi Sal,

That's great news that Copper is getting treatment and that the procedure is being done as early as possible.

We'll keep praying for you and Copper for a 100% recovery. Hang in there!

Old 10-30-2001 | 12:47 PM
|
Thumbs up

Hey guys, some people have asked about helping to pay with a PayPal account, so I just set one up.

Thanks to all so far. The surery was finished late last night, and the doctors were very pleased with the entire process. He's recovering in ICU right now.

Old 10-30-2001 | 01:00 PM
BfB
Originally posted by LightningTuner
Hey guys, some people have asked about helping to pay with a PayPal account, so I just set one up.
Hey everyone, if you use PayPal when sending donations it'll ask for the addy to send the funds to so just use Sal's address at powersurgeperf@aol.com

BfB

Old 10-31-2001 | 12:18 PM
|
Cool Update

Hey all, got the daily call from the hospital this morning. Copper is doing well and is awake and alert. He ate a full can of dog food this morning and is almost able to stand on his own power. They want to keep him until at least Friday in recovery, but he's out of the ICU now.

Thanks so far for the donations. We have raised almost half the amount of the bill!!!! For those who would still like to contribute, you can e-mail me at powersurgeperf@aol.com with the subject line "Copper".

Old 10-31-2001 | 12:41 PM
BfB
What all did poor Copper have done exactly? When you say remove ribs and they replace w/ a mesh type setup, are you able to tell? This is intriguing, besides being totally sad.

Keep us updated! I'll donate more next week via PayPal again!

Take care Sal,

BfB

Old 11-01-2001 | 11:21 AM
|
Just a heads up on a few things. First, the PayPal account I set up is now verified, so I can take amounts over $100 now (didn't know it had to be verified). We've got just about half the bill covered, so thanks to all so far who've helped and I know there is more coming via mail.

On to the good stuff!! Got the daily morning call from the hosptial, and they said he can come home today! WHOO HOO!! . I'll post some pictures and some details on the surgery when I get all the info after picking him up.

Old 11-01-2001 | 05:20 PM
Sal,
Reading this post and all of the replies made me cry, I am a very sentimental person and am a big animal lover. I have a cat and a 41/2 year old Rotti and they are part of the family. They both sleep on the bed with my wife and I. It's sounds like Copper is doing better and I wish you and your family the best, Copper will pull through fine..
Bill

Quick Reply: Asking for your help- OT