Lightning

Lightning finally hits the big time!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2001 | 01:44 AM
|
Talking Lightning finally hits the big time!

My buddy just played a song for me where someone talks about the L! It's a CD full of "Screwed up" (as in DJScrew) stuff and one of the songs is by Nate Dogg and R Kelly (I think). They mention a "Lightning truck with 22's on it." HDL, I think you're part of the Screwed Up Clique or something.

DUCK

BTW, if you're wondering about the CD and are into that kinda stuff, it's the new bootleg with Slim Thug and the new UGK song that's chopped and screwed. I'm not sure of the name, though.

Old 11-01-2001 | 01:52 AM
|
Thumbs up

The CD is called "We can't be stopped."

Old 11-01-2001 | 08:49 AM
Wellllllll,

'Mine' really hit the big time(LOL)! Drivin' home on I-75 yesterday, I heard(CB radio) a dump truck driver talkin' to another one about that "silver pick-up truck that jus' went by us". He went on to say about how he had seen that L at the drag strip over the last several months and how "it had whupped on camaros, stangs, trans ams, and a covette!" I 'keyed up and asked him if he was talkin' about my L/ Yep, we talked for about 10 miles--he runs a 01 GT Stang at the 1/4 mile too. He wouldn't quit braggin' on my L! Of course, I bowed my head and said "we are not worthy"(LOL). Btw, I did remind him of the Buick GN that handed me my azz---his 11.9xx to my 13.xxx and the turbo WS6 that ran a 12.896 to my 13.125.

Dan

Old 11-01-2001 | 06:18 PM
Dan you are probably getting 90-95% of the potential your truck has out of it at the moment when you go to the track. I am only getting 70% out of my turbo T/A at the moment......I feel like you are handing me MY *** everytime we run Are you going friday to SDR? I am skipping it this week....adding more fuel Saturday and will try it out Sunday at the track in Steele. I am already checking on a new clutch...who knew that adding "LS1" to the description adds 400 bux to the price of the clutch.

Quick Reply: Lightning finally hits the big time!