Lightning

Checkout this post from NLOC

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2001, 08:25 PM
Rest In Peace
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Checkout this post from NLOC

I saw this post on NLOC in the JDM section http://nloc.org/ubb/Forum29/HTML/000021.html. Hummm i wonder if those last Throttle Bodies he has left are someone elses that they paid for but never recieved yet? I wonder if since they are on special if the time you have to wait for them has went down along with the price. Also notice how that post was locked after that first post with the TB's on special wonder why?? Maybe so no one can say wheres mine that i ordered and paid for but never got??
Vin

Last edited by BadAzz516; 11-03-2001 at 08:31 PM.
Old 11-03-2001, 09:28 PM
Vin,

I don't have nothing against you....but I think you are attempting to throw some mud on this one.

I think there has already been enough "BIG" talk about what Jim does and and already done.

I suggest we end it with this thread, and this post!!!

Oh, and when I was there on the 17th for some work, there were no throttle bodies. I was gonna purchase one, but never got one because they didn't have any in stock. So, I doubt that those are people's T/Bs that Jim has decided to sell!!!

Last edited by 2_FAST4U; 11-03-2001 at 09:30 PM.
Old 11-03-2001, 09:32 PM
He closed it because he was just making a anouncement that there were a few throttle bodies left. He posted how to contact him, and no responces were neaded.

Old 11-04-2001, 12:03 AM
Cool Lightninforce

If anybody is in need of the single blade throttle bodies I have them in stock. New linkage cam lever, reversed tps.
Mark/LFP

Old 11-04-2001, 05:15 AM
"REVERSED"

What do you mean by "reversed TPS" (know you mean throttle position sensor-but reversed?).

Thanks-
Mark

Old 11-04-2001, 09:32 AM
Thumbs down

There is always someone there to knock our tuner, why don't you all that have nothing to do but start trouble get a life. I think we should just start making a list of all the trouble makers and at the next event that we all attened we can just go at it and take care of these pansies that talk big **** over there computer. Because at every event that I have been to when you meet them in person they are sicky sweet, and you know that the week before they were getting every little stab in they could. What is up with the (few) A$$holes anyway? Are you just pi$$ed at your sorry a$$ life or what? get over it and grow up.. I know I don't say negative things about the other tuners, and who you chose to tune your truck is your choice, so be happy with your choice and leave the other tuners and people that choose to use them alone.
If you guys want to get along and I think we should because this is all about lightnings after all and not about the choices one makes than we can, but if you want to be A$$ES then we can go about this in a different way, Because I for one am getting very irritated at all this crap.
I hope this is the last post that someone starts bashing my tuner because if it isn't I will start a list and when we meet don't hold your hand out to have it shaken. You would be better off putting them up to protect your sorry A$$.
Tuners of these few A$$ES, It wouldn't hurt if you told them to back off a little, As I am sure you wouldn't like it if it was the other way arround. We don't bash you so why let or encourage your camp that represents you do it to us. Lets just end all this childness for once and start a new season off good and make new friends. It would be better for the Lightning Family afterall.
Bill

Old 11-04-2001, 09:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I thought we were past this

Old 11-04-2001, 09:53 AM
Angry Will we ever move on??

I personally am very, very tired of reading this stuff. Tuner aside, if there is ever something that makes me want to sell the truck and get out of the L community it is this continued BS like the above.

Get over it!!

If you have a bad experience with any vendor, deal with it like a man!!! You and them.....

As HD says, its funny how everyone is different in person. I seem to recall that at the last few events I have been to (E-Town, Cecil Fords & Cecil SSOTN) that everyone has tried to put BS aside and have fun. But, you come home and its all started again.

I am with HD on this one. Start the black list. We will set up the A-Hole pit area that is separate of everyone else. You can park there and wallow in your internet personalities, watch the action and fabricate your new degrading posts of everyone....

I am very happy for those that pick their tuners and achieve their goals. Thats a great thing. But to continually bring back old news and fabricate these "Hmmmm I wonder..." stories.

Alas, this is the internet....what should I expect...

Maybe it is time to sell the L and move on..................Then the communicty will have room for one more A-Hole....

Enjoy.

Old 11-04-2001, 10:03 AM
Likewise

I think you should just go ahead and delete the vendor whining stuff. If something goes wrong with your stuff or deal, then it's between you and the vendor. They may have problems with suppliers or something else. Of course they may just suck too. Don't like 'em, then buy somewhere else next time. I have the same problems when I buy PC stuff and I drop the ones that suck and go back to those that take care of me and appear to want my return business. I know it sucks when you don't get what you pay for. You can always ask people to email you for your personal experiences if you want to warn them.

Old 11-04-2001, 10:28 AM
Angry

BadAzz516

It is pretty clear they posted an announcement of a Special and they closed the thread since it was an announcent. Hopefully you used a decent credit card and have requested the CC company send you the forms so you can get your money back.

Everyone.... Please take the ongoing bitching, moaning and griping offline or to another forum. Bringing up the same issue over and over does nothing to get your parts any sooner. Call the Vendor or call the credit card company. Calling each other an *** is not a great way to keep threads open either...

Thanks
Doug

Quick Reply: Checkout this post from NLOC