Lightning

jackson s.c. dragway cleanup

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2001 | 09:48 PM
|
jackson s.c. dragway cleanup

hey there everyone, guess who laid the smack down on alot of mustangs and all the l owners, thats right it was me. i especially smacked some guy named dl around. ha said he was a bad ****. guess his 12.80 wasnt enough for my12.58 with no pulley just a chip no name and a torque converter. oh by the way if anyone is wondering what a truck sounds like when you throw the driveshaft out the back , it sounds pretty darn loud . I did it today im BADDDDDDDDD. haha see you later dl

Last edited by JBsvt; 11-10-2001 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-10-2001 | 09:56 PM
|
i forgot to mention, just in case everyone is wondering dl was a bit over weight today and the temp were high. i guess you should have emptied your ash tray of your change that might have gave you at least a tenth. haha call you later dl

Old 11-10-2001 | 10:23 PM
DL
Thumbs up

Yes I got spanked today, Not only by JBsvt, but CornerCarver got me today. I guess I'm going to have to quit traveling on my job, My ET times keep going up. .

I'm officially on a diet to get ready for the start of next season. No chewing gum wrappers left in the truck anymore, radar detector has to be removed, Ford owners manual removed, 2 nickles, 1 dime, and a penny..You catch my drift...

That blue bottle was empty Huh???JBsvt.. I got you one time today finally, then you went back and got your best 60" time all day, and leave a Crater in the race track...You were moving when the ole driveshaft gave way

My best today was 12.99 @ 102.70 mph with a 1.94 60" time...Those MPH times sure are low at Jackson, my first time running at my local track.. Best 60' for the day on stock F1's was 1.89...

I had a good time today and enjoyed hanging out with some new and old L owner's..

Old 11-11-2001 | 03:06 AM
Man, I've never seen so many red tailgates laying around!

LOL! Jeff, maybe he shoulda took those two dozen doughnuts out of the bed as well!

David, ya missed it man! Right after you left I ran a 12.85@105.85 I was gonna hang around for the night time runs but I was whipped from the mental anguish of trying to beat LIGHTNINROD's 12.87.

Next time I might try dropping the tailgate, running in some cooler temps and see if I can't knock a tenth or so off! Gotta go burn that bad gas out. That's the first time I've bought gas from the 76 station in probably two months and it starts detonating. Been beatin' on the truck before this and not the first hint of detonation even at 50 degrees, almost ran it out of fuel doing so. Got some gas from 76 Saturday morning and within 10 miles, ping ping ping. I figured it wasn't good when the pump was pumping so slow. BTW, 104+ Octane Boost is USELESS! Did absolutly nothing. 3.5 gallons of 108 sure helped the detonation though! If we could have only gotten another red L to run... LOL (as if there wasn't enough of them running around!)

Last edited by CornerCarver; 11-11-2001 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-11-2001 | 09:26 AM
Angry

I get no respect--any more. DL, now you know I how I feel.

CornerCarver, I've got some 'secret' go-juice--may tell you about it Monday??? LOL Btw, CC, you didn't use the correct format over on nloc.org--don't think your times will be added without it. If you're not familiar with it, read pg 1(?) in Gen 2 Times--think it's outlined there?

Dan

Last edited by LIGHTNINROD; 11-11-2001 at 09:30 AM.

Quick Reply: jackson s.c. dragway cleanup