Lightning

Caught 2 good matches at the street races last night

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2001 | 01:06 PM
|
Caught 2 good matches at the street races last night

First race was vs a Black 5.0 mustang. Looked and sounded very nice. Fatties on the back and skinnies on the front with your typical flowmaster, etc...stickers in the window. I beat him out of the hole and slowly kept gaining on him.

Second race was very interesting. This guy in a 87 Mazda ??? asked to race. It was a very very sad looking car. 2dr hatchback painted yellow. He had racing slicks on the car but wouldn't show me under his hood. We went down this long dark road to race. It was very thin. The first time I raced, my passenger rear tire was in some dirt and I just went sideways. His car was very fast and agressive I notice though. I asked to race again. We get the go and were off. By 30, he had 3 car legnths on me (he shot NOS like crazy too), by 50 only 2 and at 80, right as I passed him he shuts down so he could say that he won. Cheap win for him if you'll call it that, but at least I know I can get at least 2-3 carlegnths in the 1/4 on him. I was kinda mad that he shut down as I passed him but I have to give credit to that car, It was a really nice sleeper.

Quick Reply: Caught 2 good matches at the street races last night