Lightning

i hate those how old are you polls! lets do who hates these old folks asking.........

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2001, 10:26 PM
KGM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gonna miss the little bitchh

Old 11-20-2001, 10:35 PM
Angry

Damn, ,,, that Learjet/chip inquiry, will go unanswered. i wonder if those guys have a forum like this

Old 11-20-2001, 10:37 PM
Location: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
BooHoo Daddy gimme some $ so I can buy F150online and make them all go away...

Jealous because you're (supposedly) well off and a obviously a raging dumbass?

INCORRECT!!!

Old 11-20-2001, 11:27 PM
idiot

seriouse. what an idiot.

Old 11-21-2001, 12:01 AM
2000SilverNavigator

You dont have to go away...
If you do, keep in mind during your travels that the average person ( Internet forum reader ) is not going to be able to relate to living in an $800,000 house. If all the stuff you said is true it is too bad you have gotten this far thru life without figuring out that mashing that kind of stuff in peoples faces is NOT going to be recieved well...

Doug

Old 11-21-2001, 12:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow! That was a bizzare topic to read thru, yet entertaining. I figured it was started by some old fart complaining about why age doesn't matter. Instead it was the opposite plus teenage dribble that doesn't matter.

I'm picturing an egg sizzling on a frying pan while in the background someones says " this is your brain...

Old 11-21-2001, 01:27 AM
ROTFLMAO

This is the funniest posting i have ever read.

I went to high shcool with this kid.
he is a senior now. not 20 whatever he said he was.
he is 17. his dad is a used car salesman and they live in a 120,000K house.

We used to always make fun of him.He moved to our town 2 years ago and he was telling everyone how rich he was i guess just to make friends.

i guess he thought noone would recognize him.

he drives a 96 ford mustang V6 with GT emblems on it and a flowmaster sticker on th back window.

his name is Micheal and he is the dumbest kid i know.
he tried out for the baseball team my senior year and when he didnt make it his parents came up to school to complain that they were picking on him.
Nevertheless he wasnt put on the team.
But it was funny cause we were scrimmaging a local high school when his parents cmae up to talk to the coach.
I think everyone there heard them talking and started laughing.

he has a very serious problem with wanting people to think he has more than he does.
I think he may have been trying to copy off of me with my navigator.

this is seriously the funniest thing i have ever seen. it takes me back to the day that we used to mess with him at school.

i would just ignore him.he's looking for attention and everyone who is disagreeing with him is giving it to him.

i think if i ever see him i will let him know about what ive seen here.
ill ask him if i can borrow the jet or something.

i will try and take a picture of his car if i see it out somewhere.
you will laugh at that too.

Old 11-21-2001, 01:58 AM
HELL IM GETTING TO OLD WISH I COULD AFFORD ALL OF THAT IN HIGH SCHOOL I HAD TO DRAG AN OLD TRUCK OFF MY GRANDFATHERS FARM AND FIX IT IN AUTOMECHANICS IN SCHOOOL JUST SO I COULD HAVE A RIDE. TOOK ME 30 YEARS TO HAVE THE TOYS I HAVE NOW AND LIKE YOU SAID A LOT OF WORK AND GOOD CREDIT.
HIS AND HERS 2000 LIGHTNINGS
CORVETTE ZO-6
TACOMA 4X4 TRD
34' BAJA
4 FOUR WHEELERS
2 DIRT BIKES
1 HARLEY
AND A GARAGE FULL OF OTHER STUFF I KNOW YOU DONT WANT ME TO BORE EVERYBODY WITH.
EVEN STILL HAVE THAT OLD TRUCK IN THE BACK OF MY PROPERTY I BUILT IN HIGH SCHOOL OVER 15 YEARS AGO!!
WELL EVERYBODY HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY AND I HOPE YALL ALL GET A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFT. HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT HOPE IT IS A NEW BLUE LIGHTNINGS!! CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!

Old 11-21-2001, 02:08 AM
you guys...

after having read all of this thread... i realize it is missing only one thing...

....a monkey holding a baseball bat

Old 11-21-2001, 02:09 AM
ha

comedy. pure comedy.

Old 11-21-2001, 02:16 AM
It is missing more than that.........

Last edited by Steven1642; 11-21-2001 at 02:19 AM.
Old 11-21-2001, 02:19 AM
yea..

your a sick man, steven

ps. try not to change the pic every 2 minutes

Old 11-21-2001, 02:20 AM
SORRY

i had to change that last pic. i dont know which one is more appropriate for this topic!!

Old 11-21-2001, 02:24 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

sorry for all the post guys.

http://www.rock103.com/crew/pics/?pow=thumbs

that site has some great pics and the whole site itself it hilarious.

its a local radio station that talk about all the stupid people living here in memphis and how they always get pissed off at them.

i think yall might enjoy it.

Old 11-21-2001, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by 2000SilverNavigator
ok i was trying to be nice but that didnt work

first off its not a $50,000 expedition it is a NAVIGATOR. and it wasnt i didnt have enough cash to put in the NAVIGATOR i didnt have time to go by exxon with my EXXON card.

much nicer than the expeditions.
The business will be mine and my brothers and i will run it fine because that is all i have done since the age of 12.

I do not live at home.
I live in my own house that my parents paid.
and get this it was $785,000

im sorry but yall have caused me to tell the truth.

i am spoiled. i have no debt. my parents have paid for everything i owened. when i was 16-17 my dad gave me 2 credits cards with a $20,000 limit on each of them. i maxed them out within a year.

i was afraid to tell him so i tried paying it myself till he found out.he told me not to do it again and he paid it off. the balance is always paid in full now.
we have 3 learjets at Olive Branch Municipal Airport.

yeah i am spoiled and maybe its not good to be but i have enough money right now in mutual funds where i could not have to work for the rest of my life and just live extremely opulant on the intrest.

just want to say WORD UP to all the spoiled rich kids no the board that dont have to work for anything.

Keep it up.
You should thank god every f#cking day you are alive and well because you are so lucky! if its true? There was no reason for you to become a little bi&ch about this and start to **** people off. I'll will bet my life that the minute you take over the company and you have control it will loose its a$$. WHY? to run a buisness in the construction industry you need to respectful and kiss as much a$$ as possible to insure you will always have work. This industry is like a freaking soap opera with all the people talking back and forth. Word travels so fast about this guy and this guy and just the way you have presented yourself now has shown everyone on this site your a DI@khead. Now if you where at a job walk and you had to bid to these people on this board and they knew the way you acted before, do you really think there going to give you any type of work no matter what the price is. HELL NO!!! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW ITS NOT WHAT YOU KNOW BUT WHO YOU KNOW!. I'm sure you have heard of brandenburg demolition? There one of the largest demo companys in the U.S.A. They grew so fast because they had connections with people to get work without having to worry so much about the price. Thats the way it works, and being a di@kihead is not going to get work from people.

This world might keep running with the aid of money, but that money wouldn't flow without FRIENDS! And you my friend have probably just lost a bunch.

P.S. I'll see you at the forbes convention in about 10 years!

Quick Reply: i hate those how old are you polls! lets do who hates these old folks asking.........