Lightning

i hate those how old are you polls! lets do who hates these old folks asking.........

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2001, 01:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look read all the post. this kid has a serious problem.

I still am not sure what to do.,

I am so pissed off right now i can hardly think.

The kid like i said before has a v6 mustang.

please before leaving anymore post read what i have said.

He has a very seriously problem with wanting attention.

All i can do right now is ask everyone here to believe me and just forget about this topic.

I doubt he will be back cause as soon as i find out where he is tomorrow i am going to beat the $h!t out of him.

I probably would have noticed this a while back but like i said i dont just get on here for hours at a time.
I usually just hop on here, look at the classifieds and post a few questions on the boards.

Old 11-23-2001, 01:20 AM
Okay everyone, 2000SilverNavigator and Steven1642 are two different people. I have know Steven1642 for almost a year and he did have a 98 F150 STX that he fixed up to look like a Lightning but he never raced it or even told people that it was the real thing. He has since sold that LightningR as we called it and bought a 2000 Navigator (not his dad's). There is a kid that he went to high school with that thought he was a part of the in crowd but was not and he bugged the hell out of Steven just cause he gave him answers to tests(like we all got from the smart kid). I have no idea why this dumb a$$ is posting like he has all this money and all these cars, unless he is trying to get Steven into trouble with the boards. Steven and myself will be paying this kid a little visit tomorrow and try to figure this whole thing out one way or another. There is no reason to go off on Steven or even try to make Steven out to be the bad guy in this cause he would never try to get kick off this forum because he wants to get a Lightning and he likes to keep up with all of the latest mods and tricks so we can try them out on my truck or his when he decides to get a L.

Later
Damon

Old 11-23-2001, 06:48 AM
I can't believe I just wasted 10 minutes reading this thread. This Navigator guy has shown he will say whatever he thinks will get the biggest rise out of us.

First he worked for it...then he's in debt...no, wait he's spolied....oh wait....he's super-duper spoiled....no wait......

It doesn't matter if it's pure BS, half true or all true....he's still a jerk.

Old 11-23-2001, 07:51 AM
we used to know a guy when we were kids that could not do anything but lie. he made up the most outragious stories. When you called him on something his stories became more outragious. after awhile we just nodded and smiled at him when he came out with his crazy stuff. I think we all knew a kid like that when we were growing up. I think thats what we are seeing here. I happen to be fairly wealthy, and his boasting makes no sense, and he is getting caught in lies.

Old 11-23-2001, 11:36 AM
again if you would read the last few posts you would see what is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This pisses me off more and more everytime i read it.

Old 11-23-2001, 12:22 PM
SN

You said in first post that you had 60k in vehicles in HS and your parents didn't pay anything, but insurance? You damn sure didn't have a job paying enough money to even qualify for a loan---ON YOUR OWN! In another, you mentioned dumping mutual funds to buy girlfriend's M5? Did you dump mutual funds to buy those 2 vehicles in high school? If so, it was originally somebody else's money that you were given or inheritated! It isn't paying for it yourself, if you use someone else's money---not the bank's! Oh well, you did admit to being young and stupid--could be considered some progress! However, I wouldn't advertise this fact--as you obviously did with your girl friend. Wisdom usually comes with maturity--except lots of money usually postpones it indefinitely! Just in case you're interested, I grew up in a poor railroad family, worked my way through college with help of Air Force ROTC scholarship. I own my own business, house,classic Century cruiser, Lightning, customized Supra, and a nice retirement account with NO debt! In younger days, I envied the rich kids in my high school who caame from families like yours---until I saw them at 10,20, and 30 year reunions! You have been successful in starting this highly emotional post,but some things you've said make me strongly suspect BS! If not, I feel sorry for you,but wish you good luck. Capitalize on your good fortune, don't squander it!

Old 11-23-2001, 03:06 PM
Angry

punk!

Old 11-23-2001, 03:09 PM
Thumbs down

These two people are the same guy. 2000SilverNavigator edited his posts with the links to the pictures late last night.
The photo album had all sorts of categories in it with his name all over it.
There was one that had pics of his truck (lightning R) he called it and other albums for his 1990 chevrolet truck that he was going to restore, pictures of his Ferrari and pictures of his Lambro.

You board members figure it out.

Old 11-24-2001, 02:57 AM
I told you already you dont have to believe me if you dont want to.
yeah my name is steven.
yeah my email address is steven1642@aol.com
no i am not 2000sivlernavigator.

yes those are my photoalbums on photopoint.
he obviously used those to say those lamborghinis and whatever were his. i dont know.
yeah there are a lot of pictures on there of my FAKE LIGHTNING which i sold and bought a NAVIGATOR.

i took some pictures of a lamborghini and ferrari while i was in france back in march.

why dont you get your facts straight before you start posting.

there are a lot of people on this board that need to grow up.

if you want to be a dumb@$$ and think that i have nothing better to do than to use 2 names just to make the other one look bad then go ahead.

just leave me the F### out of it. i am sick of this bull$h!t.

can i help that he went back and edited all the post? HELL NO I CANT.

you dont even f###ing know me.How can you be so sure that we are the same people.

Although i am 19 i guess ill just have to be the adult here and let this go.
Those of you who want to believe me then believe me

Those of you who dont then grow up and stop wasting my time by making me have to post a new message everynight telling you how pissed i am.

Last edited by Steven1642; 11-24-2001 at 03:21 AM.
Old 11-24-2001, 03:09 AM

Old 11-24-2001, 03:19 AM
You know i really dont have anything to prove here
but i went and looked at the day and time this thread started.

The only person here who knows the truth besides me is Damon (99blklitng) and i was not home when this original post was made.

where was i?

I was at the MED in Memphis, TN where they take people who have life threatning injuries.
3 of my best friends were in a bad wreck on 11/9 and i was at the hospital for 3 straight days without leaving. then on the 19th they started getting worse. i went back and was there the 19th, 20th, and the 21st.

you know im going through a hard enough time as it is right now without having to put up with this bull****.

if you want to see the rest of the pics go here.

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...ew.cfm?num=711

they just let me go and take pictures of it.
the car was covered in blood.

one of them is doing fine now. he got his own room and they are expecting a full recovery.
the other 2 may not make it through the end of next week.

Old 11-24-2001, 04:14 AM
My dad just bought me this for my birthday!!!

Old 11-24-2001, 04:19 AM
Thumbs down

This worthless thread should have been closed, locked and deleted the first day it appeared. It is like a soap opera from hell. What a waste of bandwidth.

Old 11-24-2001, 06:36 AM
this guy steven is a classic case, when he sees everyone attacking him, he resorts to talking about injuries to get sympathy. he is a little screwy if you ask me.

Old 11-24-2001, 07:18 AM
Enough

Closed

Quick Reply: i hate those how old are you polls! lets do who hates these old folks asking.........