Lightning

If you've already seen this I'm sorry, I don't make it on here as often as I used to

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2001 | 04:57 AM
|
If you've already seen this I'm sorry, I don't make it on here as often as I used to

I noticed a while back a lot of fuss about your techs. I for one have lost my best buddy and don't know where to find him. Sean *Struck*, a former owner and my SVT Tech, used to work at Courtesy Ford on Broadway off of 470 and now that I have to have the intercooler "final fixed" I called up there and no more Sean That makes me kinda sad. Not to mention worried as I am not stock but still under mileage for my warranty. Looks like I will be working on the truck a little before I take her in. BUT...I digress...things could be much MUCH worse...It's longer than the "Will you marry me" thread if I am not mistaken too. Just thought some of you would be entertained.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=52126&page=1

There ya go.

CA

Old 11-24-2001 | 12:08 PM
Cristy, there was already three threads started on the subject. A little sidenote on this is that the dealer did end up dropping the suit after all of the negative publicity they were receiving as a result of it (just shows the power of the internet!)

Old 11-24-2001 | 12:31 PM
Re: If you've already seen this I'm sorry, I don't make it on here as often as I used

Originally posted by WhiteLightninSVTGirl
...It's longer than the "Will you marry me" thread if I am not mistaken too. Just thought some of you would be entertained.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=52126&page=1

There ya go.

CA
After noticing it was about a service problem with a VW, and that it was 10+ pages long, I didn't bother reading it.

My only question: are you the reason why it's 10 pages long?

Quick Reply: If you've already seen this I'm sorry, I don't make it on here as often as I used to