Lightning

Back on the road and 2 Kills already!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2001 | 02:22 AM
|
Talking Back on the road and 2 Kills already!!!

Well as you know I was having some plug problems. I got the L back on the road today and got 2 kills out playing tonight.

1st Kill- 3 real young guys in a 95 Stang, I saw the Tach and heard it as it came by me, They were looking at me and my girl and gave me a look hey a Lowered Stock Lightning on 20's. The passenger looked at me and pointed at the red light we came up to, I let the stang roll out to make sure he was going to play. Sadly he didnt even have enuff to get by a Stock L let alone mine!!!. I put about 4 cars on him as soon as I hit the gas. We ran till about 65 when he finally let off in shame. The funny thing was there girls were in some type of Honda following them laughing and pointing at them at the next light!!!! LOL

2nd Kill- I went to the local place where we street race as this one guy who I have beat before kept running his mouth since I was on the 20's. When I beat him before I had my 16in racing wheels all around the L and the MT ET Streets as well. So He said Let me go first again since you beat me bad and now your on Radial Tire. I said fine. He has a 01 WS6 Ram Air.... Needless to say He blew his tires away when I left, I rolled the L out and put about 5 truck lengths by the end of the 1/4....

I LOVE THESE DENSO'S!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-08-2001 | 02:33 AM
Thumbs up cool

way to go man. congrats on the kills.

Old 12-08-2001 | 03:58 AM
Is this the part of the post where I'm suppose to say " Your gonna have to come alot harder than that to beat my buddys Supra Turbo" ....Just kidding ICU... See...I believe your story's even thought the feeling is not mutual i see....LOL...
Anyways...hope you had fun tonight and keep that truck clean...That is the Phatest Silver L i have ever seen.....Comes close to HDMLNIUM's truck...(not sure on the spelling). His white L with the Big Dub's is just plain INSANE.

Old 12-08-2001 | 08:45 AM
ICULOKN

I am glad you got your plug situation all sorted out.

Those a great kills

I smoked a Vette last night, but looks like we may get some snow tonight so my vette killin might be over for a little while. I guess it is time to start driving the mini van.

It is to bad we don't live closer I bet we could have a real close race.

Last edited by Don's Bolt; 12-08-2001 at 08:50 AM.
Old 12-08-2001 | 12:27 PM
|
Don,

You planing on coming to Cecil Dec 15th? We may be able to play there??

Blown,

Give me a few more days and we may have some new shoes for the L..... BIGGIER IS BETTER!!!! 20's are not enuff!!!

Quick Reply: Back on the road and 2 Kills already!!!