Lightning

damn tail lights :(

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2001 | 08:20 PM
|
damn tail lights :(

ok now i'm pissed,, before they used to only get condensation on the outside,, now on my driver side taillight there is condensation on the inside,, most likely one of the seals broke and i can get it fixed or replaced on warrenty, but it still pisses me off.

At this point i will be looking for a good dealership service center in the detroit area, right now i have great relations with my car salesman at Pat Milikin Ford over on Telegraph, however beleive it or not, i've never had to take my previous ranger in for service. Does anyone know the service manager at Pat Milikin Ford. I am not so worried about good service since its only a taillight replacement, i'm am only trying to find a service center that i can build a good relationship with if there are any further issues with my truck.

If anyone knows any good service centers in the detroit area, please email me at Whitetoast11@hotmail.com or post here. If i'm lucky maybe i can get one to be mod friendly and i'll be able to buy more goodies for my truck while avoiding the void.

Thank you for any help whatsoever, anything will be apreciated.

Old 12-20-2001 | 08:36 PM
I'm not in your area but if it makes you feel any better I've already had my drivers side replaced, no questions asked.

Old 12-20-2001 | 10:35 PM
Unhappy Same here!

Only mine was the passenger side tail light!

Albert

Old 12-20-2001 | 11:12 PM
Both of my tail lights have condensation in them! I just had the cargo lamp assy. replaced for condensation in the right side clear lens, looking at it today and this new one has the same problem!! WTF? Took 'em two weeks to get the correct 01 unit in instead of the 00!
Anyone else having condensation problems? Sounds like they have a bad run on lenses out there.

Old 12-21-2001 | 02:26 AM
I'd bet a lot of the L's sleep in a garage and are kept ouf of bad weather as much as possible. The tailight condensation would probably be more frequent if every L was used as a daily driver.

Old 12-24-2001 | 10:12 AM
just noticed mine has condensation in the rear passanger assembly as well...third time to take truck back for warranty in the past 2 months..beginning to take the smile off my face

Old 12-24-2001 | 10:17 AM
I put '01 taillights on my '00 and my passenger side has condensation in it too! can it be sealed up somehow? didn't get them from dealer, can't replace under warranty...JR

Old 12-25-2001 | 04:53 PM
jack demmer will replace them no questions asked

Quick Reply: damn tail lights :(