Lightning

Minnesota L Owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2001, 09:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Minnesota L Owners

Wher is the best place to take the L, for the itercooler leak or anything eles for that matter

Old 12-22-2001, 05:43 PM
American ford will treat you right . I had mine done at Boyer truck in Mpls . Any place could do it its pretty simple but if you have mods id take them off before you go in . Id stay far away from Tousley Ford . i had my old 97 in for some work there and wouldnt NEVER use them again . these are the only three i know anything about .
heres a link to our car club we head down to Cedar Falls dragway a couple times a year if your interested.www.modernmuscleofmn.com
Jason

Old 12-23-2001, 11:25 AM
Try Boyer Ford and ask for Casey to do it. He visits the board Retics4me linked above. He did a great job on mine. He also does mods if you need someone to... Nothing against American Ford but I like to know the guy working on my stuff.

Dennis

Old 12-23-2001, 05:20 PM
Casey did mine too and i feel the same way about someone working on my truck. its really nice when you dont have to worry about anything .
Dennis ,
whats up? email me at retics4me@hotmail.com i have some cool pics of the mutt. you did say you were interested in the bulldogges right?
Jason

Old 12-23-2001, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by retics4me
Casey did mine too and i feel the same way about someone working on my truck. its really nice when you dont have to worry about anything .
Dennis ,
whats up? email me at retics4me@hotmail.com i have some cool pics of the mutt. you did say you were interested in the bulldogges right?
Jason
Yes, love your dog bud. We have had boxers for the past 12 years. German Shepards before that, love the dogs hated the hair. My wife and I looked into Bulldogges before getting our last boxer "Junior" now 4yrs. The guy breeding them was a dope on a rope. Into Combat Arts and raising the dogs to be mean ect...

Jason do you put your L in storage? If not I want to run you with my Yukon to put the cap on some mouthy computer jockeys... I don't think I can beat you but it should be close... And I promise no N02..

Dennis

Old 12-24-2001, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by MNLightning

Yes, love your dog bud. We have had boxers for the past 12 years. German Shepards before that, love the dogs hated the hair. My wife and I looked into Bulldogges before getting our last boxer "Junior" now 4yrs. The guy breeding them was a dope on a rope. Into Combat Arts and raising the dogs to be mean ect...

Jason do you put your L in storage? If not I want to run you with my Yukon to put the cap on some mouthy computer jockeys... I don't think I can beat you but it should be close... And I promise no N02..

Dennis
Dennis ,
the Lightning is away for the winter . Im already going through withdrawls!!!this spring ill hook up with you and see what you got..You might want the juice cause ill be faster in spring are you still selling your L?
Boxers are sweet dogs!Where were you looking into Bulldogges? www.gargoylebulldogs.com is the breeder i got Dozer from . hes in Mpls and really does a good job . almost everydog ive seen from him has a perfect temporment . My Dozer looks mean but doesnt have a mean bone in his body .
have a merry Xmas
Jason

Old 12-25-2001, 11:33 AM
Thumbs up

Tks everyone for the info, look for me at the track. Ive got a black 99 L

Quick Reply: Minnesota L Owners