Lightning

Paging alphadoggy

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2001 | 08:26 PM
|
Paging alphadoggy

Happy New Year George, Any way I donot know when I'm getting my 3:73 still waiting. My front plate is held on by 2 black tie straps on the top of the plates to the grill easy install. I have no bracket. Just tie straps. I refuse to drill 2 holes in my bumper. Last night I had good fun I went to Hawaii Raceway Park with my friend visiting from Gardena he rented a Trail Blazer SUV I was bored so I started racing the Rent a Car I did pretty good 16:97, 16:77 and a 17:00 I had a blast
racing Rent A Car. There were 2 Lightning there going 13:44 to 13:50 all night. Paul who has a White 2000 let Ultimate Surfa get a hard ON and let him drive his truck twice down the 1/4 mile. Ultimate Surfa ran a 13:44 and 13:47 Ultimate Surfa Dodge R/T was just not working right so Paul was nice to let me make 2 passes. Nosdog from Noloc ran 13:50 not bad. I got a used J/L 3lb pulley, I'm going install this week. I hope I will be running low 13 seconds. I hope all is well and now you are hooking up better wiht the new tires. I have no vacation for a while. I guess I'll see you in May when you visit Robin.

Take Care, David

Quick Reply: Paging alphadoggy