Lightning

This is why its time to move from VA to FL......

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2002 | 02:06 AM
over in downriver detroit area,, we don't have any snow on the ground, but we have something much worse,,,,,,,,,, about 3 inches of salt on the ground,,, what the hell is wrong with those city workers anyways,,, and here i read this article in the paper the other day of my area complaining of the price the city pays to buy all that salt going up real soon. Its just stupid, i see sooo many roads get repaved every year, and now all those same roads have an absolute ton of salt on them. I seem to see salt trucks out there salting even when its not snowing or raining or even wet, its like they'd do it in the summer if they could get away with it. Makes me want to blow up all the salt mines underneath detroit. It just sounds so stupid to me, salt has just been blowing around and flying all over the place when people drive on it. I"m amazed ice ever even forms on our roads, it seems by the time it snows there is already so much damn salt on the roads that you'd think it would melt instantaneously. It makes me want to boycot salt and go on a salt free diet.

just venting,,,,,,

Old 01-04-2002 | 04:46 PM
|
White,

Yeah i hate the salt, I will not take my L back on the road until it rains a few times. Va uses this new stuff. It melts good, very hard on the road & cars!! It really dosent make many people happy!!

Quick Reply: This is why its time to move from VA to FL......