Lightning

Which wire is it???

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2002 | 01:30 AM
|
Thumbs down Which wire is it???

Hi,
I just bought a Ford Lighted Logo and was wondering which wire you hook up the red wire to coming off of the bulb for the license plate? Where did you ground the other wire(black one)? I looked at all the sights that help with the lightning and still dont know which one. So please DONT give me a site!! Could you just help me out!!

UBNSTRK

Also, If my logo keeps falling off is it possible to get a new one? It seems to fall off when I leave it in the sun when I am at home. It is almost ripped up in the back and am GETTING TICKED OFF!! I really wish I could get a new one! I ordered it from this site. Could I get a new one if the tape keeps coming apart from the Logo and the truck? Any people who work with or for F150online.com could u contact me at BAsktbalr7@aol.com immediatley!!

Old 01-15-2002 | 08:59 AM
Rest In Peace
Thumbs up

Blown 00
Go here http://www.svtlightnings.com/ thats Dougs website and click on the How To Sections. Then scroll down and you will see the FAQ on how to install the Ford Lighted Logos. Great instructions and what i used when i installed mine one of my first mods done to the truck.
Vin

Old 01-15-2002 | 09:23 AM
If you dont have a Volt meter try hooking up the wires from the logo to the wires on the license plate light. One is ground, one is Positive. If the logo doesnt light up switch em...

If you bought the Logo from Roger Lemere at the F150Online Store - Contact him with this email roger@f150online.com

The logo just uses double sided tape to stick on.... If the installation went bad and the tape is not stickig you might try peeling the tape off and replacing it with new tape from Lowes or Home Depot. It would be cheaper and quicker than sending the Logo back to Roger

Here is link to My How To
http://www.svtlightnings.com/svt/lig.../logogrill.htm

Good Luck
Doug

Old 01-15-2002 | 09:46 AM
|
When I was driving the logo fell off and cracked against the rear bumper! so do I still need to send it to him or will he just send me a new one

Old 01-15-2002 | 09:50 AM
I dont work for Roger... Send him an email and ask..

Doug

Quick Reply: Which wire is it???