Lightning

Looking For Good Dealer Service In So. Cal. SGV

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2002, 04:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Looking For Good Dealer Service In So. Cal. SGV

I am a new Lightning owner and was wondering which SVT dealers in the area you might recommend for service. I purchased my Lightning out of town. My local SVT dealers are: El Monte Ford and Advantage. Further out are Person, Colley, and Star. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Old 01-25-2002, 05:43 PM
DB
Welcome T.P.

I bought my '00 at Advantage and haven't had any problems with their service dept. We've bought two other vehicles there as well, again good service.

Old 01-25-2002, 10:31 PM
I've used Ken Grody in Buena Park. I bought my truck there, and they have performed all the service and repairs on my truck, that I haven't done myself.

They are mod friendly. Email me if you would like the name of my service writer.

Old 01-25-2002, 10:44 PM
Colley is highly recommended, the dealer owns a 2000 CobraR, #300 of 300.It sits on the showroom floor with a price tag of $90,000. He is dedicated to the SVT line and has SVT guys on the service staff.

Next is Barber Ford in Ventura, President's seal and #1 rated nationwide with SVT service people.

Both are good, I haven't heard any negatives from any of the others listed by others in this forum.

I live close to Kemp Ford in Thousand Oaks and they have treated me real good on my previous vehicles, have yet to try them on the L. I bought at Barber and intend to try to stick with them if feasible, even though the drive is 30 min.

Good Luck

Quick Reply: Looking For Good Dealer Service In So. Cal. SGV