Lightning

Dishonesty Case not Solved

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2002, 07:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dishonesty Case not Solved

I can understand the Webmaster's point if this was solved. However, it is 7:30 PM and no Email with a tracking # recived from her yet as promised this morning at 7 AM.

Old 01-30-2002, 07:47 PM
I think this now needs to be between the seller and the buyer. It does not need further discussion on the forums. Thanks.
The webmasters point was to take the issue offline. No matter the resolution

Thanks Doug

Old 01-30-2002, 08:53 PM
Hey loogie, this thread is very long, but if you read it and the steps that were taken, I almost bet that it will be solved. Here, take a look, you might have seen it before. Hope this helps. It is very motivating if you have been ripped off before.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/sh...?threadid=16306

Old 01-30-2002, 08:55 PM
F150online
Founder
Like I said in the thread that I closed, this is between you and the seller, not you and the forums and the entire F150online community.

Please do not continue this on the forums...as has already been requested. The Lightning community is aware of the concerns you raised with this seller and they can now make up their own minds. Any future negotation about the matter is between you and he/she and does not need to be documented on these forums.

Here is the bottom line reality, if something is said in a thread of this nature that could be considered slanderous, F150online cannot be part of it.

I have read most of the thread at TB and I would consider the owner of that site to be absolutely crazy to have kept it open. Guilty or not, defending myself in court would cost money and that is a harsh reality that I always have to be aware of.

Last edited by webmaster; 01-30-2002 at 09:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Dishonesty Case not Solved