Lightning

1999L for lease in NJ/NY/PA?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2002 | 01:47 AM
hey, I'm at the dead end of Obal ave, practically on the Saddle Brook border...

are you the guy with pairs of two cars by his house... I noticed someone has two Chevy Lumina's, two Pontiac Grand Prix, two Blazers... its also a corner house on Blvd, but I forget the other street... lol

My car will be in the shop tomorrow so I can't even offer to meet up like I usually would, but keep in mind once its out we should meet up and chat, I'd enjoy checking out your new toy!

--Russ

Old 02-13-2002 | 03:19 AM
SOUNDS GOOD

I don't know about twin cars but alot of nice ones on my block 2 vettes one is my friend down the street he has a white denali also but im right by the water company on blvd i used to have a lifted f150 (silver )probably sceen me around town to where on obal are you my friends live on that block he has bmw light blue/silverish color brand new and he got a ugly *** bull dog but maybe someday we will hook up i work crazy hrs this week talk to you soon
slick
(Craig

Old 02-13-2002 | 02:08 PM
heh, Craig yea I see that Bimmer all the time... weird how he parks on the street... I mean two of my cars were hit right by my house by stupid *** careless drivers, I can't imagine how he can sleep at night parking that beautiful thing on the street like he does! There's a bunch of drunk Polaks that visit my next door neighbor, I have to be super careful parking my cars in the driveway as they are careless as they get, so far the driveway is the safest place to park, lol!

oh, now I remembered where Washington Ave is (lol, I don't know the streets in EP too well, I know what it is when I see it, but am bad with names...) you're right past that Garfield Water thing if you're traveling towards Route 4 on Boulevard... now I get it, the guy with twin cars is near the Library on the opposite site so its not you... lol

By the way, I got a 98 Crown Vic Police Interceptor you probably seen around as well, I used to have www.JerseyVics.com stickers on my older Vics 92's and 96's but I got rid of those cars.... so yea, you probably seen me around as well, I go there often to pick up my sister from school, or go to Stefano's for pizza, must pass your house everytime I go, LOL!

--Russ

Old 02-13-2002 | 02:11 PM
by the way, everyone else reading this is probably thinking: " WTF are these people doing socializing on the public board like that? " so if you wanna chat my AOL Instant Messanger handle is: ThunderVicS

talk to you later,
--Russ

Quick Reply: 1999L for lease in NJ/NY/PA?