Lightning

KINSTON,NC- KDS MOTORSPORTS DRAGWAY MEET- FEB 16th 2002-UPDATE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2002, 04:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well, I just got back from driving the 94 around trying to empty the rear tank. I went and got some better slicks to use and all thats left to do is fill it up with sonoco in the morning and get the timing set up for that fuel.

rich, that 99 we have in here just got the engine dropped back in while ago, it may be runnin tomm., maybe i'll call the guy and ask if he wants me to break it in for him on Sat., lol.

Have you guys figured out what time you are coming here yet? Everyone just let me know, and if you want to get here before the track opens at 12, we can meet here at my shop. In fact , write down this phone number, it will be forwarded to my cell phone all weekend and we can use it for any central communications or directions if needed.

252-522-5511

see yall

Old 02-14-2002, 07:10 PM
Jeff,

I dont know where we are all going to meet. Hopefully someone will come up with a sugesstion. LOL I will prob just call you when I am close and see where you are. Your going to load the 94 up at the shop and all right?

PS- By the way, the Supra will be packing these this weekend.. LOL he is hoping for 11's as well....

Old 02-14-2002, 07:59 PM
yea, i'll be around the shop or close by sat morning from about 9 on. The 94 will be left at work, so i wil load it up there since its already going to have the tires on it and $6 a gallon gas in it (ouch).

Old 02-14-2002, 08:00 PM
thats cool, i was hoping jimmy would come back with that car.

Old 02-14-2002, 08:05 PM
He is really excited now. I got those wheels on a GOOD deal for him. Considering I have spent over 8K with my wheel guy in the past year I guess he knows I buy all the time, for myself and others!! I get great deals from him!! I couldnt believe how close they look to his factory wheels!!

Old 02-14-2002, 08:08 PM
Richard, Jimmy told me that you got him some wheels. They do look alot like the stock ones and chrome too. Thanks to you, now I definitley have to spend more money on mods just trying to keep up I talked to PSP today and told them what I wanted, unfortunatley it will be a week or so before I get it. Tomorrow Kevin and I are putting some of his mods on. I started on a cold air kit today but I broke a hole saw and had to stop. I should be able to get the truck cleaned up tomorrow and ready for the track.

Old 02-14-2002, 08:11 PM
Mike,

Yeah I know I am not looking forward to getting spanked my my old tires on a V6!! And I am bringing him the setup?? Man I must want a butt kicking!! LOL, I hope he does get some GREAT times. I love the Supras....

Thats cool, I hope KK dosent go playing with that 5lb & no chip in!! LOL

Old 02-14-2002, 08:31 PM
Actually its a inline six. Koochie got his parts in today and should get the rest tomorrow. I'm going to swap out my #4 for his #5 while hes not looking. Maybe he wont notice if we leave the belt off and take a couple of coil packs loose? hahahaha

Old 02-14-2002, 08:39 PM
rich, ive got some pics of a guy from work at kds, and i forgot how to post the pics in the message, do i have to have the pic available on a web server in order for it to show up , like in a signature?

nevermind, duh, i got it

Last edited by kidtriton; 02-14-2002 at 08:48 PM.
Old 02-14-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by ICULOKN
Mike,

Yeah I know I am not looking forward to getting spanked my my old tires on a V6!! And I am bringing him the setup?? Man I must want a butt kicking!! LOL, I hope he does get some GREAT times. I love the Supras....

Thats cool, I hope KK dosent go playing with that 5lb & no chip in!! LOL
Like Mike said, inline six. And only 3.0 liters at that. Man that has to hurt. haha

Old 02-15-2002, 04:31 PM
Local weather is looking good for tomorrow. Tonight the scattered showers will move out with mostly sunny by mid morning. Highs tomorrow low 60's with 10-15 mph wind from the west. May have a breeze in our face.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. See ya at the track.

Quick Reply: KINSTON,NC- KDS MOTORSPORTS DRAGWAY MEET- FEB 16th 2002-UPDATE!!!!