Lightning

Willowbrook Mall NJ meet 2/24

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2002 | 06:10 PM
|
Thumbs up Willowbrook Mall NJ meet 2/24

a few Cobra guys want to have a mini meet at the Willowbrook Mall in Wayne NJ...

my car got fixed so I'm all for it! Can't wait to see some Cobra's in person, but wanted to see maybe some Lightning guys from the area would wanna drop by as well.

Anyone up for a mini meet, according to them, they'd do a little Cruise after taking some pix in the lot, sounds like fun! Maybe if the Troopers seeing my car behind all yous trying to catch up won't bother you or something, lol... or pull us all over for speeding!

Anyway, anyone up for this, its gonna be on a Sunday, the 24th at Willowbrook, more details to come.

--Russ

Old 02-18-2002 | 03:06 PM
|
in attendance so far:

99 - tripple black Cobra vert
99 - tripple black Cobra vert
01 - tripple black Cobra vert

00 - red Cobra R (weather permitting, just like everyone else)

98 - white Crown Vic PI

00 - black L
99 - black L
02 - tru blu L ??? really? hehe

the more people come the more troubles we will get ourselves into!!!!

no really, even the mall security will be notified and we'll meet there with permission, everything is legal!

--Russ

Old 02-18-2002 | 05:28 PM
Thumbs up Mini-meet

Hi Russ, I have to check work, but I'll try to be there. What time & what lot?

Old 02-18-2002 | 07:54 PM
Talking

Its my birthday wednesday, so I've got a bunch of celebrating stuff on the weekend, but I will try to get over there.

Daniel

Old 02-18-2002 | 10:16 PM
|
Happy Birthday Daniel!

Its gonna be super small as you can see so we'll probably meet up and than go for a cruise like right away, I doubt people would hang out there for too long...

Gary, I don't know the details yet, but I will let you know!

its being planned on BON, but I don't wanna post links so that the f150 people don't be mad at me, lol!

--Russ

Old 02-19-2002 | 09:32 AM
|
the mall and directions:

I think they are open on Sunday (? no blu laws in Passaic Co.) so the spot would have to be chosen by the locals, especialy those who called the security already, I wish they would lay their cards on the table so the rest of us could plan the trip there, lol!

I'll find out and post it here ASAP!

--Russ

Old 02-19-2002 | 11:18 AM
awesome

i hope you guys do decide to do that at the mall. my L hasn't arrived yet (2002 true blue) but i'd show up to see all the sweet rides. hope you decide to have it!

Old 02-19-2002 | 01:32 PM
Keep me posted on the time

Will try to get there -01 Red L.

Old 02-19-2002 | 06:31 PM
|
Its decided!

The meet will take place this Sunday the 24th of Feb.

The location will be Willowbrook Mall, we're waiting for the management to fax the official permission so we can shove it up the stuck up's security's butts! (just in case) and on there they will say what lot we're allowed to use.

Personally I think we will take whatever spot we want!

If you decide to stop by and don't see us in one spot, drive around and you'll find us, I'm sure its not that difficult, although the mall is pretty darn big!

Also, the meet time will be a little later than the standard 12:00pm NooN meets everyone is having... One Cobra chick will be comming back from MD, and would like to join us as well so to taylor her, the time will be delayed from what is normaly accepted.

See ya'll there, and if you have any questions, or would like to say that you're definitely interested in attending, please post here!!!

Thanks,
--Russ

Old 02-19-2002 | 08:22 PM
|
Originally posted by donaisenbrey:
[QB]Just got the paperwork from Willowbrook. They want us to use the Southern most lot that is closest to route 46E. You have the big Sign at the Main entrance off of 46 E. South (left if you are comming in from 46E) of that is a small lot and south of that is a smaller lot. That is the one....It is close to Macy's just across the perimeter road from where we met last time. If this is not descriptive enough just get on Willowbrook Boulevard (the perimeter road) and drive around in circles till you find us....

BTW: the paper work says "we have permission to use the designated area in their parking lot to hold your car club meetingS." All we have to do is submit a date each time we want to meet. Very nice people. I called at 4:55P and they sent the permission at 5:48P. Can’t ask for better service that that..........Don[/QB]
Now we need the time... hehe

--Russ

Old 02-20-2002 | 01:55 AM
|
Final Update on the Time:

OK, I guess they decided the time:

Time: 12:00pm NOON

You must take into consideration that they are serious about a cruise.... down I80 Westward... and they are planning on having this cruise about an hour or more after the initial meet time... so around 1 or 1:30pm everyone (or at least those who choose to) would go on a little drive towards the countryside in teh Northwest NJ.... I believe they want to go to exit 34 to grab something to eat... than travel the small curvy roads in that mountaneous area....

They Like full day events and this certainly seems like something where time would be well spend!

These are again who's coming:

etc.

And possibly others, not everyone responds to the messages on the board but just show up at the event...

Also, I invited this cool dude:

with a Saleen to stop by, unfortunately they have a Central Jersey Mustang Club meet that day, so he'll miss out on all the fun we're having...

Anyway, I feel I've given all the info here, so if you can attend, I'll see ya'll there!

--Russ

Old 02-21-2002 | 11:09 AM
|
Question is any of you guys coming???

Old 02-21-2002 | 11:25 AM
As long as I'm not TOO hungover from celebrating my birthday the night before, I'll be there.

Daniel

Old 02-21-2002 | 11:33 AM
Re: Final Update on the Time:

Originally posted by Jerzey
...Also, I invited this cool dude:...
More like old Fart!! J/K I work with him. You now he's just got an older Saleen! and the freaky thing is both his Saleens are the same build number.

I'll most likely show up to the CJMF meeting also.

Old 02-21-2002 | 11:35 AM
True Blue for Sunday

Where ya guys meeting on Sunday. I will stop for a little while and hang out.You guys are meeting at 12? Thanks

Quick Reply: Willowbrook Mall NJ meet 2/24