Lightning

Anyone noticed alot of New posters stirring up stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2002 | 09:43 AM
|
Anyone noticed alot of New posters stirring up stuff?

I see alot of new posters, usually 30 or less coming in and starting stuff. Is it just me or are some of you changing your names? I feel alot of fake people or wana be know it alls are doing it....

Old 02-19-2002 | 09:48 AM
IP logs tell all.

Old 02-19-2002 | 09:58 AM
Lurkers

Yeah Richard, I think this is to be expected as long as we"re on top.The Dodge guys are the worst. I think they spend more time reading about our trucks than they do their own. Why did"nt they just buy a Lightning to begin with. Why spend that much money just to buy the 2nd fastest truck ever built, then go to the Ford board to read about the fastest. I don"t get it. But all are welcome on this board, it makes for better reading.

Old 02-19-2002 | 11:39 AM
Here is my observation, Every year the Lightning comes out there is a large amount of new members. Usually at the beginning of each year. Many are real excited and have many questions, can't blame them. I look at the time they registered and the amount of posts they currently have. It's tolerable. Believe it or not, many of the old timers have gone away.
As for the trolls, we have always had to deal with them. Each board has them.

Old 02-19-2002 | 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Shorty
Here is my observation, Every year the Lightning comes out there is a large amount of new members. Usually at the beginning of each year. Many are real excited and have many questions, can't blame them. I look at the time they registered and the amount of posts they currently have. It's tolerable. Believe it or not, many of the old timers have gone away.
As for the trolls, we have always had to deal with them. Each board has them.
The old timers didn't go away, there's just more of you new guys.

Old 02-19-2002 | 01:28 PM
Re: Lurkers

Originally posted by L iminator
Yeah Richard, I think this is to be expected as long as we"re on top.The Dodge guys are the worst. I think they spend more time reading about our trucks than they do their own. Why did"nt they just buy a Lightning to begin with. Why spend that much money just to buy the 2nd fastest truck ever built, then go to the Ford board to read about the fastest. I don"t get it. But all are welcome on this board, it makes for better reading.
If I had a RT I would be hoping for the day when I could trade and get a Lightning.

Old 02-19-2002 | 05:13 PM
Lately has been kinda crowded with guys talking *****. The guy with the haybusa......Good kill! You have one of the fastest production street bikes made and your happy to beat a 4700lb truck. He seems like he was just messing around but come. Anyway had to throw my 2 cents in. Oh yeah as for dodge I'd roll one.......................................Off a cliff!!!!

Old 02-19-2002 | 05:53 PM
I think shorty is right.

Old 02-19-2002 | 10:02 PM
Bought my L last Labor Day and saw the light in January when I regestired on the forum. I can guarantee that I won't get burnt out by March... I'm in it for the long haul, boys. WHen I bought my L, I had a converstaion with a buddy and I pretty much agreed with him when he said that Ford had squeaked all the performance out of this truck. Like I said... in January I saw the light.

Jeremy Withrow
2001 Lightning
North Pole, Alaska
Farthest North SVT Lightning in the world
"Exploring the arctic at 140 MPH!"

http://www.home.gci.net/~jrjen2

Old 02-19-2002 | 10:18 PM
I saw the light in January too it was shining right through the holes in my block. I bought my 2001 back in May 17 and had watched the forum but had never realy anything to say untill I destroyed my engine in January and saw other people also haveing this problem. I didn't come onto this board to cause any trouble so if I upset any of you I didn't mean to. Oh yeah I am picking up my truck tomorrow from Ford I can't wait.

Old 02-19-2002 | 10:47 PM
Shorty is right ... Same thing happens every year. Lots of excited new and prospective Lightning Owners ...
If you guys see a troll or a obvious trouble maker just click the report to moderator link and tell us what the problem is. It sends an email to both Steve and I ... We'll deal with the rabble rousers... LOL

Doug

Old 02-19-2002 | 11:48 PM
Alright.. alright.. Rich got me.. The shenanigans will stop

Old 02-20-2002 | 01:03 AM
Joe,

Get your *** out here already! Spike and I are ready to show you our town!

Berto

Quick Reply: Anyone noticed alot of New posters stirring up stuff?