Lightning

Apoligies to the Moderator

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2002, 12:00 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Apoligies to the Moderator

I went ahead and reread the "terms of use"

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, multi-level marketing, blatant cross-posting, promotion of competitive commercial or non-commercial sites and/or their affiliates & organizations in messages or signatures, falsifying identity to promote a site or businesses in which you are involved, solicitations of any manner and registering multiple screennames for any purpose that is against our rules are considered inappropriate on these forums and may result in account suspension or immediate and permanent revokation of your posting rights.

VENDORS please note: If your intention on the message boards is to promote your products or service, please be sure to read all the messages regarding vendors, as well as the message board FAQ. Selling on the boards is strictly prohibited and rigorously enforced, with a single violation resulting in account termination. We define a vendor as any individual or company that sells a service or item for the purpose of profit, regardless of the volume or dollar value of that sale, whether incorporated or not. If you are here to simply converse with fellow Ford truck owners - enjoy!

So, my apoligies for posting links to my company.

However, i still think you were riding me hard!

Old 02-21-2002, 12:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Being that you have "20 inch guns", i don't think you need to apologize to anyone!

Old 02-21-2002, 12:25 PM
Talking

Guns shmuns!! My 10 inch flailing arms are like a cat-o-nine tails. Look out!!! I guess I'll check out SVTOA sometime. Thanks for peaking my curiosity Beefcake!

Old 02-21-2002, 12:30 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
lol

Old 02-21-2002, 01:16 PM
Thumbs up

The SVTOA is still a "young" organization (I know, I know, they've been saying that for quite awhile). IMO, it really is more of a member driven, or bottom up type club meaning you are going to get out it what you put into it through your local chapter, especially now in the beginning. I think they are getting their act together up at the top of the organization now and are showing signs of improvement and leadership. I, for one, hope it continues.

thulsadoom, I'm not sure where Fremont is but the Southern California chapter seems to be one of the more active chapters with what sounds like some top quality events.

Regards

Old 02-21-2002, 01:25 PM
Red face

Blueoval,

Tell me about your cobra. I am thinking of getting a 93 as well, and was wondering what you thought of it. I spent sometime with one and totally loved it. Also, what were all the colors they came in? Thank you.

Old 02-21-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by thulsadoom
Blueoval,

Tell me about your cobra.
LOL, most people want me to shut up about my Cobra!

The long and short of is that I really love this car. If you like the Fox body style, this is the ultimate factory package for that platform. But what's not to like, 17" wheels, GT-40 heads and intake, 4 wheel disc brakes, phosphate coated T-5 gears, special valvesprings, 1.7 roller rocker arms, 65mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, and a special suspension package. A few easy mods like gears and exhaust and it really goes.

They color choices were red, teal, and black. Only 4,993 were made. I have seen them for sale anywhere from $8,500 to $18,000 depending on condition. It always draws comments wherever I go.

Hope you find one that you like.

Old 02-21-2002, 02:24 PM
werent there limited numbers in 93???

Old 02-21-2002, 02:34 PM
Cool

BlueOval,

I have always liked the Fox body style, and really liked the GT, but when the Cobra came out...... So clean and uncluttered. I wasn't aware that it was so different from the regular GT. I am looking for a teal one I guess. I have a read mustang, and my L is black, so teal would be the way to go. I probably would never get a car in teal, but I will make an exception. Thank you very much! (pronounced like Elvis)

Old 02-21-2002, 02:44 PM
Teal is hardest to find, only 1,355 made. Check out the teal 93 on the last page of the latest MM & FF (May?). Very nice.

Old 02-21-2002, 02:49 PM
Red face

The friend of mine who had one had a teal one, but his was repainted. I saw a pic of it before and the teal seemed pretty dark as far as a teal goes. The color he got was a brighter, lighter teal. Darker is fine with me. I have seen some around. If I get my new job, i will definitely hound the wife for the OK....if I can find one. Good luck to me!!

Old 02-21-2002, 03:23 PM
BlueOvalBolt:

That is one of the coolest tags that I've ever seen......hsssssssssssssss

Dan

Old 02-21-2002, 05:23 PM
Wink

If you are in the market John893 on this board has the nicest 93 teal cobra I have seen, very low miles and I think he is still selling it in order to buy a house. If you want one you should atleast e-mail him about it, like I said, non nicer.

Bill

Quick Reply: Apoligies to the Moderator