Lightning

Your Call!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2002 | 12:03 AM
|
Your Call!!!

* hey Doug, this was supposed to be a response to the Door Crack thread. I made a boo boo and cant move or delete it. Fell free to move or delete this*

Well its really a sad subject right now. I have been without my truck for a total of 17 days . It went in for the door crack and the "rain gutter" crack on the cab. Lets just say that the first attempt at fixing these two things ended up causing ALOT more damage than when I brought it in. It was awfull!! I care not comment on my whole ordeal online right now, but it is a nightmare!! Just make sure that your dealerships body shop or the body shop that your dealer uses is up to par. Do a complete check of your whole truck and go over it with them before you walk away from it. I just hope when my truck returns it looks like new as promised. I'm still debating on going public with this whole story or not. I probably wont, but good luck. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Caka; 03-11-2002 at 12:05 AM.
Old 03-11-2002 | 12:23 AM
Sorry to hear the problems your dealership is giving you. The dealer fixed my rain guter cracks 2 weeks ago, it took them 3 days to do the repairs. As far as the door cracks I got the preventive procedure done while Ford still authorized it! I'm now out of warranty (3 years up ), but hopefully all the bugs have been fixed! Knock on wood!

Quick Reply: Your Call!!!