Lightning

New times and more pictures from Carlsbad

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2002 | 11:20 PM
Haha yeah thats it! I could have done it with my chip..but..uhh.. You offered me yours so I thought what the hell

I did cut a decent light didn't I.. Didn't notice that Don't do any bracket racing so I never really look at the R/T

That silver L with the Bogarts I *think* ran a best of 12.71.. I don't know what the rules are for that lane.. but he ran several times over there...and they didn't say anything.. there was a black L running 12.80's over there too...

Oh well

-Dale

Old 03-25-2002 | 03:04 PM
Marcus....glad that Mark and I could be of assistance on the chip. Yours was the first CA gas chip I have done for a truck....looks like it worked well.

My recommendation on the fuel filter change is every 6K..or two oil changes....

Keep us posted on new times, etc.

Old 03-25-2002 | 06:20 PM
Marcus, check out this site for the info:
http://solo2.com
I don't think I will go on the 20th after all. I just can't afford another set of wheels and tires before then, and the 555R-IIs aren't available yet, anyway. The 20th is a practice day, and if they follow the usual practice it will cost $40 plus you have to work for a couple hours. I like practice days because you get in a lot more runs, 16 the last time I went. But I am aiming for the 2 day driver school in May so I can learn more about wrestling this monster around the cones. You might be interested, too, Dale, auto-x is a lot bigger kick than the 1/4 mile.

Old 03-25-2002 | 10:29 PM
Well, they finally posted the schedule for 4/20 and damned if they didn't change it to a school for women only. Now I know for sure I won't be going, but I sure intend to go to the school in May.

Old 03-26-2002 | 12:35 AM
|
Suspended For Rules Violations
Talking

Women only eh?? hmmmm....I think I'm going to have to check that one out!!!

George, if you don't mind, keep me posted. I'll see if I'm free in May. Lots of things are coming up in that month. Thanks for the info!

-Marcus

Quick Reply: New times and more pictures from Carlsbad