Lightning

Nozzle Lights on hood.

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2002 | 07:00 PM
hey! i got an idea-- lets all talk to one another b4 we do anything to our trucks , that way, we can all go buy them at the same time and we will all have the same truck, and if one person doesnt like something then we will ALL boycot it--deal?

also, im gonna send an email to ford asking them to make L's only in one color, then maybe we will all think each others truck is kool and everyone can stop hating on each other!!

Old 03-25-2002 | 07:01 PM
oh, and " DO WHAT U LIKE" was a digital underground song

Old 03-25-2002 | 07:03 PM
Thumbs up

YES!!!!!

Old 03-25-2002 | 07:30 PM
Originally posted by thulsadoom
You changed the picture... I was almost affended by that last one. That freaky lady blo in "this thread sucks" Or was I just day dreamin?
Honestly, were you offended or almost offended? No jokes here, I want to know.

Old 03-25-2002 | 07:39 PM
heh,

Figured i'd at least get a few chuckles outta my top 10. (granted they were not htat funny but come on, hard to tell jokes on the net.)

Anyways i agree do what you like, but i'll try my damndest to sway anyone from doing that. EVERY damned import here(and domestic car for that matter) did the spray nozzles. I just don't understand the alure of it. 'yeah i got two neat spots on my hood that glow!!!' Why not just drill random spots down your truck and invest 10$ worth of leds? Neon? ok i MIGHT be able to deal with on the right setup and ONLY for shows.

Why don't you all go buy the phosphersent tape (spelling?) form american international and put lighted pin striping down your trucks??

I will still call it ghetto if i see it, but my favorite quote selling is 'i wouldn't own it but it would look good on your car' or many variations 'what do you think about that tv?' "I wouldn't own it but it would look good in your house" 'what do you think about that cd player' "its a hunk of s&*# but it would prolly work good enough for you"

Soo call me a ****, I have standards to things that might make it on my truck. New wheels? sure, differant exhaust, sure, Tint, sure, lowering kit, sure....lighted emblems....dunno if it could find its way on my truck but hey whatever floats your boat =)

Brandon

Old 03-26-2002 | 11:19 AM
Banned
If it doesn't make it faster or handle better, or be more functional, etc, then it's a waste of coin as far as I'm concerned. LED washer nozzles, valve stem caps, and other JC Whitney "trinkets" are just too **BLING*BLING** for me. Of course, a lot of you guys have 22's and those are just fugly as far as I'm concerned, but it ISN'T MY TRUCK.

Old 03-26-2002 | 11:35 AM
Talking

Chickenears,

Have you ever seen that movie "Unbreakable" ? Well thay made a sequel to it about me called unoffendable! No, I was not offended. It was just an odd picture! Besides, I am a soldier. Takes more than a little thing like that to offend me.

Old 03-26-2002 | 11:53 AM
Gotcha big man! I don't want to offend, just make somebody smile once in a while.

Old 03-26-2002 | 12:05 PM
I know, you were just afraid of a Sexual Harrasment case. You thought I was going to drag you through the mud (pronounced press/media) and take you to court and all that.

Quick Reply: Nozzle Lights on hood.